Author Topic: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship  (Read 25715 times)

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
Re: Deaths as Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship
« Reply #390 on: 18-06-2010, 03:06:16 »

cause racism is ok as long as you dont kill ppl :) !

No, it's just much worse when you kill people.

OH HEY ITS MISTER LETS KILL 3.4-5 MILLION VIETNAMESE AND ITS A SHAME IT STOPPED ROFL

GOOD TO KNOW YOU THINK KILLING PEOPLE  OF ANOTHER RACE IS REALLY BAD
Stop trolling? You always compare scenerios that arn't even similar! It was 2 Million for the info, and it was nothing to do with racism, it was a legal conflict and the vietnamese killed more than we did AFTER WE LEFT! In general, killing anyone is usually bad, but sometimes it's necessary? Really? Are you really as simplistic as you sound?

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 18-06-2010, 03:06:20 »

OH HEY ITS MISTER LETS KILL 3.4-5 MILLION VIETNAMESE AND ITS A SHAME IT STOPPED ROFL

Stefan has always been a troll, what else should we expect from him. God forbid he might say something intelligent for a change.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 18-06-2010, 03:06:25 »

Stop trolling? You always compare scenerios that arn't even similar! It was 2 Million for the info, and it was nothing to do with racism, it was a legal conflict and the vietnamese killed more than we did AFTER WE LEFT! In general, killing anyone is usually bad, but sometimes it's necessary? Really? Are you really as simplistic as you sound?

hey osama bin laden really thought it was necesarry to fly planes into the WTC
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 18-06-2010, 03:06:10 »
...Yes, obviously, and now we will destroy him and his people until we feel better.  :) Which is also necessary then.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 18-06-2010, 03:06:19 »
Stefan dude, think before you type.

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 18-06-2010, 03:06:36 »
i think the problem is you guys dont understand trolling or sarcasm..... i did my best to make it obvious.....

But its fun to pretend to be a racist and redneck and basicly just copy paste previous excuses to kill people :)

saves me alot of typing this way.
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."

Offline [130.Pz]S.Lainer

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
    • 130th
« Reply #396 on: 18-06-2010, 04:06:29 »
  Well since you have long since run out of any valid points I guess trolling is all you have left.
http://www.bfewaw.com/campaigns/waw24/promo/campaign/waw24banner1.png
The purpose of this deployment was to "annoy and defy the United States ... on her with Bofors 40 mm guns from a range of 650

[130.Pz]S.Tiemann

« Reply #397 on: 18-06-2010, 05:06:09 »
  Well since you have long since run out of any valid points I guess trolling is all you have left.
This here :)

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 18-06-2010, 09:06:54 »
Well, i don't know how it is in the US on this example but let me tell you guys something i noticed.

When i walk around Brussels on my own people don't really pay much attention to me. I sometimes get a glimp out of the corner of there eyes but that is it. Now when i walk next to one of my black african friends suddenly people will stare a lot more (lets say 1 in 10) some even keep looking even when they are past you (how rude is that) and others you can see frowning in a disaproving way when they look at you. I guess people don't approve a White boy and Black girl walking next to each other as friends talking.

Now, the people that do this are not all white, to be more precise they are about equally white and black. (this is sort of proof that no mater what race you are, people are just as racist in the same quantities)

When i walk next to an arab girl the same happens, but this time the black people don't seem to care but all arabs/muslims do.

Now what does this tell us? Could it be, what i said before, that for some reason people (can't put a number on it, but definatly over 25%) don't want to mix with other population groups? That they want there bloodline to be "pure"?

Now, this could be seen as racism, but i don't agree to that, i think its a natural thing to most people to try and stay with there own. It becomes racism when they start yelling things at you. they they do something more then just disagreeing, even if it is in a visible way.

Oh, and when i was in london people did not stare, they seem to accept it much more there.

Offline Dnarag1M

• WoT Team
  • Forgotten Hope Alliance
    • View Profile
    • mah website
« Reply #399 on: 18-06-2010, 10:06:14 »
they wont stare in holland either! come here and interbreed with all the ethnic minorities ! yay!

more power to interbreeding \o/

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 18-06-2010, 16:06:16 »
I would say americans perhaps are less racistic inside USA, since theyre all are immigrants. All americans who are not natives would be quite arrogant if they thought they had more rights as immigrants than immigrants from other countries than where they come from.
    But in my impression americans have less respect for the lives of the people in other nations than america. Usually americans have a different approach than other nations when theres international conflicts. They bomb like it should be a total war, to save their own soldiers, not caring about tens of thousands, or millions of innocent civilians die. America is quite often on the war-path, while european nations try to stay away, but the americans nag and demand they also join as allies. I think thats quite racistic. To think yourself has the right to control other nations with different races, kill people, and hang their leaders, is very racistic. Of course, europe had Hitler, i guess he gives us quite many racist-points, but on the other hand, all europe hate hitler, and try to have an attitude to racism opposite of what Hitler had.

Another thing is europe consist of many VERY different nations. Everything from Iceland to Turkey, from Spain to Russia. You compare one nation to an entire continent which have a broad specter of culture. Then i mean official national cultures who influence the government, not that you have a street with different ethnical families, which still have the same governmental structure and national culture.

Europe still lives on ancient land, still suffering from old disputes about land, religion and culture, while the americans dont since they just took an entire continent from another race and got a fresh start.

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 18-06-2010, 16:06:03 »
Total war is the one kind of winnable war. Without the pointless sacrifice of your own soldiers or contradiction from other nations/people who dont fully understand the situation or wern't directly effected by the enemy, so all they see is death of "innocent" people; especially when some of the enemy are "civilians". I disagree with your viewpoint of America always trying to hop into war... we tried to avoid it during WW1, WW2, other nations civil wars, and various other minor wars. However, we recieved much discredit for doing that... we start to get involved and wow, we turnt into the "World Police"...it's a lose lose situation. All the wars we've been involved with I consider just. What do you expect, you must defend your country and support your allies if you expect them to be there for you. Not to mention Europe had many more radical and tryanical leaders that just Hitler.

Offline Jobabb Jobabbsen

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 18-06-2010, 23:06:26 »
You have many good points, and its very hard to compare the sizes of different conflicts. But im pretty sure USA have been in more military campaigns in newer history than any other single country, by far.

Offline [WDW]Megaraptor

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 18-06-2010, 23:06:44 »
You have many good points, and its very hard to compare the sizes of different conflicts. But im pretty sure USA have been in more military campaigns in newer history than any other single country, by far.

You gotta compare reigning superpowers though. Has the US been on more campaigns than say, the UK in the 19th century?

Offline Stefan

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 19-06-2010, 00:06:49 »
Cause being a "superpower" excuses everything !

oh yeah dont forget to compare to the roman empire!