Author Topic: Just something I wrote during 2nd period today...  (Read 2740 times)

Offline Desertfox

• Knowledge is power, and power corupts.
    • View Profile
Re: Just something I wrote during 2nd period today...
« Reply #15 on: 16-04-2010, 00:04:38 »
I always appreciate posting topics on the forums because 1. I get opinions and reactions from other people and 2. You guys almost always have good insight and stimultae my mind with thought on topics

Or we rot your brain with propaganda from the Soyuz Republik . But really it's an interesting piece of writing. Not sure its something I'd like to read a whole book on, but wth give it a shot if you can.

Offline Mspfc Doc DuFresne

• A Poet and I didn't Know It
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16-04-2010, 04:04:12 »
I, too, am occasionally crippled with existential doubt.
Twilight - the movie is just like Schindler's list... You know you're watching a crime against humanity, but it's sort of entertaining.~~Ts4EVER

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16-04-2010, 08:04:04 »
Congrats on finding out that humans are not more than animals.
This knowledge can and will help you in your future life, since you can more easily understand other people with that mindset... and play them .... muhahaha. ^^
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline spartanlegend

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16-04-2010, 11:04:51 »
I have found through studying and pondering the human mind that the average human is ruled not by logic, but by emotions. Those considering themselves "smart" only seem to memorize lessons or read books and boast about their "achievements", it is as though they are animals not thinking realistically about things. Only seeming capable of reiterating things they have been told. Like a recoreder, doing only its function and nothing else. I feel as though my mind has been born into bondage, not a prison that I an touch or feel but one of mental state. Concerning the politics of the planet, it is pitiful. I find the political parties of the world close to that of tribes of animals. Communism against democracy, like that of rival gangs, constantly chipping away at each other by both killing and denouncing each other. Cannot man do as he wants? Instead we are conscripted into a fighting force, made to kill each other for a government we are informed of, but will never see. We have essentially been imprisioned. We call ourselves dominant over "animals" and other life forms and yet the only advantage we have is mental capability and opposable thumbs in most cases.

I'll bite, currently got nothing better to do  :P

Firstly, you are not talking about our 'minds' or human nature, but the rather the place and role of people in the current order.

The first questions to ask about is how our world in structured and what are the ideological processes by which it functions. Currently the world is divided along often arbitrary national boundaries and sometimes by cultural/religious ones. However, it is primarily divided based on wealth and economic factors. Democracy and the notion of an independent populace are false. The official story about our history and the functioning of institutions are illusionary - designed to control and distract the population from the real workings of power.

What you are describing, is not an observation of the working of humanity, but rather an observation that the 'official' descriptions of of our world begin to break down upon closer inspection. The natural response to this is a degree of existential doubt followed usually by a growth in political demoralisation and cynicism.

To answer the questions you have asked, you must first realise that the trusted sources of information are driven by the agendas of their owners. The media, academia even the education system has been artificially designed for a purpose and to present a particular point of view. That purpose is the indoctrination of the working peoples into an order that is alien to them. To convince people that working by the hour to bosses is a 'natural' and 'necessary' system. In the way the priests of old would justify the rule of kings, so the modern priests of knowledge justify the rule of the wealthy. Humanity's enemy has never been mental or ideological but material.

What you have not mentioned is that people have broken this system and tried valiantly but in vain to rid themselves of it. Communism had its origins in a struggle to oppose this but was corrupted by the tide of material history. Naturally it is in the interests of the powerful in the west to describe the 'cold war' as a struggle for 'democracy' over 'communism'. A false notion, neither side truly fought for any such ideals but rather for the right of dominion over the world, as has always been the goal of the great nations.

You have a choice.

You can do what millions of others have done and content yourself with being a pawn in someone else's game. To truly be a creature whose only value is their ability to push buttons, count numbers and perform basic functions. To be discarded as soon as they have served their useful purpose. You will have a life, a chance to build a home and family, but you must content yourself with the responsibility that you did not act in the face of injustice and you abandoned the struggle for another day and another generation.

Or, you can arm yourself with knowledge. Not facts and figures, but the knowledge of truth and clarity. Such works are out there be found if you are willing to seek your own knowledge and not let someone else dictate to you. With it, you can begin to understand not simply what has been done but what needs to be done. With it you can see through the illusion and embark upon a new world. Small groups of wise and visionary people have always been at the vanguard of great movements through time, though their names are often lost to us. They had not special abilities or talents outside of their willingness to think independently.   

By reading what you have written, I can see your someone who is willing to use that brain for what it is capable of. I wish you the best with where it can take you.   

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
  • In Alliance with "Lumberjack Cammandos"....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 16-04-2010, 18:04:00 »
^ Looks like you saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_qOaZmCFM, and if you havn't...it's a good watch. It concerns everyone, not just westerners... Might cause a lot of controversial talk, sorry Hi...

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 16-04-2010, 19:04:28 »
Alex Jones? Come on Oddball you have to try harder than that. O.o

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 16-04-2010, 19:04:13 »
Alex Jones? Come on Oddball you have to try harder than that. O.o
No, it's more than Alex Jones....besides, what is so bad about Alex Jones?  :o

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 16-04-2010, 19:04:03 »
No, it's more than Alex Jones....

Ok it's Alex Jones and friends. ^^

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 16-04-2010, 19:04:18 »
No, it's more than Alex Jones....

Ok it's Alex Jones and friends. ^^
::) I can pull more vids from my arsenal  :P

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 16-04-2010, 19:04:14 »
Hit me.
Ah wait, I would like to see one that doesn't mention the word 'conspiracy'. Would that be possible?

Offline Oddball

• Positive Wave Director
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 16-04-2010, 19:04:22 »
Hit me.
Ah wait, I would like to see one that doesn't mention the word 'conspiracy'. Would that be possible?
Haha, yes, it might be. Although they might be a bit rarer, considering the task at hand can only be refered to as a conspiracy at the moment. Although please don't tell me you don't believe in conspiracys... ::)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 17-04-2010, 00:04:30 »
^ Looks like you saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_qOaZmCFM, and if you havn't...it's a good watch. It concerns everyone, not just westerners... Might cause a lot of controversial talk, sorry Hi...

Perfectly fien with me Oddball

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 17-04-2010, 02:04:07 »
Nothing new really.

I feel like writing a wall-post/essay about this subject and what it concerns. you can expect one tomorrow early afternoon.
I might even read through an essay I wrote in school about my beliefs of mankind.
i'm some of you know them already, but I got so much on my mind. 3 years ago I started philosophying and came with "theories", which I have since then developed and thought about a lot. While writing, while going on the subway, while reading the news, while watching TV etc.

I would put my coming post in two categories.

"The downfall of humanity", and "we are worthless/insignificant".
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 17-04-2010, 03:04:21 »
Post 1,500 and looking forward to your writings Tedacious

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 17-04-2010, 03:04:06 »
As you can see in my sig:

"Regarding life, the wisest men of all ages have judged alike: it is worthless" ;)
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso