Author Topic: Lets remember.  (Read 9658 times)

Offline Sgt-D

• Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Lets remember.
« Reply #105 on: 07-04-2009, 14:04:04 »
By the way, Argentinians found better ways than war in international politics :

[79th]Sgt-D

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 07-04-2009, 22:04:39 »
@ 79 D

If memory serves correctly, that protest is actually aimed at a neighbouring state and as such falls very much in line with the Argentine practice of blaming foreigners.

Argentina is a fascinating country simply due to the strong will of its people, they just seem to be rather hesitant to acknowledge their own role in many of these disputes.

btw @ mudra, the reason I brought it up is your sig while you claim it as pagan only, actually includes a religious statement that is well attributed to Wicca.

How many other Wiccans own Panzerschrecks and Mausers and like to reenact the finer moments of one of the worlds most costly conflicts ?
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 07-04-2009, 22:04:37 »
Not sure, I only know one other pagan in reenacting, but then, there are only about half a million or so pagans in the USA.

And yes, its most associated with Wicca, but that doesn't mean its only a wiccan symbol.  Wicca is just the most "popular" of the neo-pagan religions.  I subscribe to some, but not all, of the Wiccan doctrines and practices.

Offline Lobo

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 08-04-2009, 01:04:26 »
Pagans, mamma mia...people don't know how to get attention

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 08-04-2009, 01:04:46 »
o_O

I don't want attention for it, sheik and reporter asked about it, so I answered.

Offline Mspfc Doc DuFresne

• A Poet and I didn't Know It
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 08-04-2009, 02:04:57 »
Actually reporter, I'm an agnostic deist.  I believe if there is a god, which I'm 50/50 on, then he/she/it just did the big bang, and is now leaving us to our own devices.
OH, yes, I fully agree.  I an a proponate of string theory and multiverse.  Thus the 50% of me that doesn't believe in a god :P  Hell, I can even go all the way with deism and just say that there is a god that just is more like a higher dimensional being watching over us :P

...That's almost eerie, me too.
Twilight - the movie is just like Schindler's list... You know you're watching a crime against humanity, but it's sort of entertaining.~~Ts4EVER

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 08-04-2009, 03:04:27 »
By the way, Argentinians found better ways than war in international politics :

Well thats pretty absurd.

A groupd of argentinians closed an International Connection between Uruguay and Argentina... because a Swedish Company has a Factory "Paper Factory" in the other side of the Rio de la Plata. The Swedens said "IF the factory starts a conetamination on the Rio de la Plata.. we will whitdraw the Factory".. Argentinians guys tried to eliminate that Factory.. whitout any resoult.

Thats nothing.. i hope you have enough stomach to see this..

Actually people lives there.. sometimes i have a trip to my old Granmother house.. sadly the rute goes near the Riachuelo.. smells bad. people always carries guns and robs other people.. i always have a little knife for personal defense.Fortunely, i Never used it. Police there.. meh.. doesnt exist.. if you see a cop he must be a corrupt or smoking drugs. Well.. that river is the SHIT.. if you look closely you can see little ships in the button.. fishes.. are no more.. AND you can even find dead people.

Sad.. thats why im going to leave this country when i have the money.