Author Topic: Server has refused the connection.  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
Server has refused the connection.
« on: 20-09-2009, 18:09:18 »
Hello.

I im mad now, i cant belive this shit is happening.

I Reinstalled windows yesterday. With a fresh window i installed BF2. Then 1.4 and then 1.5. Later 2.2.

But i cant create an account or use my old one. I dont know whats going on. I cant simply do it.

Firewall? dont know, Anti Virus? dont know...

Anyone?  :)

Offline Bikewer

• View Profile
Re: Server has refused the connection.
« Reply #1 on: 20-09-2009, 19:09:07 »
In my case, failing to connect with the account server was almost always a firewall problem.  I use AVG, and you have to open the "programs" feature and make sure Battlefield and FH are selected.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20-09-2009, 20:09:17 »
Hmm.

I dont think the firewall asked me to Block BF2.eze when i installed it. Now, when i get into the Firewall, Exceptions (or somethiing like that), BF2.exe is checked.

Also, i have Nod32. I clicked on IMON (Something whit internet scanning) and i made an exception, bf2.exe.

I haven't installed FH yet because i reinstalled it now.

I did a small progress.

I went to My Documents, Accounts, created one called 001, copied archives from "default", in a .CON file i changed Name-Nick-GamespyNick (all of them) to CMD:.torenico, my actual account. It shows me the account, i type the pass but i still got that problem.

I saw an increasing number of "Server refused Connection" threads around the Net, many of them are when EA releases a patch or random maintance duties. Who knows.

Offline Torenico

• Masterspammer
  • ¡Viva la Revolución!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20-09-2009, 22:09:54 »
Fixed.

Dunno how i fixed it, just waited a couple of hours and missed my Tryout in FHT but, well looks like its working now.

*Closing*