Author Topic: What version do I have??  (Read 475 times)

Offline robbob42

• View Profile
What version do I have??
« on: 08-02-2021, 20:02:49 »
Trying to load some additional maps, and at one point their instructions say I need version 2.57. Where do you look to see what version you have? The only thing I can find is clicking on "About" in the FH2 launcher, which says version 3.4.666 (which isn't even close), with the installer being 1.24.0.0.

Offline ahalol

• View Profile
Re: What version do I have??
« Reply #1 on: 09-02-2021, 07:02:56 »
on my game, the about in the launcher shows version: 3.7.606.
You can download it freely from here: https://playfh2.net/

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10-02-2021, 16:02:59 »
Just run the update through your FH2 Launcher? (it should be automatic unless you disabled it)

The whole point of having the FH2 Launcher (the only proper way of running the mod) is to keep the game up to date. The latest version is 2.57, if your game doesn't update, it means you have it.

Offline robbob42

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14-02-2021, 20:02:45 »
Thanks. The reason I ask is that I've customized a number of things for our style of play, and every time I update I have to put them back in. Not a small endeavor. So I don't do every update that comes out - depends what the enhancements are. We play coop exclusively, and it seems a lot of what gets updated doesn't pertain to coop. :-\

I just thought there'd be a relatively easy way to tell (that I had overlooked). Most software products let you click on an "About" (or similar) to see it, but "About" in the launcher doesn't seem to jive with the release version number. Since I do every update, I frequently forget what version I'm on.

RobBob

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16-02-2021, 18:02:21 »
3.7.606 is the current public version