Author Topic: What controls the items displayed in each kit's selection "box" on the HUD?  (Read 118 times)

Offline robbob42

• View Profile
OK, from prior post I have my newly-imported rifle up & running for coop play, and have added it the British Antitank Limited kit (BW_Antitank_Limited.inc). When I fire up the Lebisey map (which uses that kit), the Piat graphic that used to be there on the HUD in the ANTI TANK LIMITED kit selection "box" (on the spawnpoint selection screen) has been replaced with the new rifle graphic I created for it. Both weapons are there when I enter the game, but only the rifle shows up in the HUD on the spawnpoint screen.

Previously, I'd done virtually the identical same thing for the US - added an imported rifle to the US Antitank Assault Limited kit (UW_AntitankAssault_Limited.inc), and both the rifle & bazooka display in the kit selection box on all the maps that use that kit. How do I get both my "new" rifle and the Piat to display the same way for the British Antitank kit?

Most of the other kits on that map show two of the items in the kit. I guess the real question is: What controls how many and/or what items are displayed in each kit's selection box? Comparing the US vs British .inc kit files hasn't given me a clue.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: 22-07-2018, 22:07:34 by robbob42 »