Forgotten Hope 2 > Suggestions

Any Plans For U.S. Based Server?

(1/2) > >>

fighterpil:
Are there any current plans for a U.S based server? I ask this because I love this game, but it is simply unplayable for me due to the high ping. I understand that the majority of the FH2 playerbase is European, but there must be enough people in the U.S. to host a server and play on it, right? Please let me know if this is a possibility. Much appreciated,

-fighterpil

blander:
There is an american server, the WaW server. What do you mean with high ping? My ping is 270 in european servers and I´ve played FH for more than 10 years.

fighterpil:
Oh, I was not aware that WaW was based in the U.S. It never seems to have any players on it though. What I mean by high ping is that I am playing in the U.S., but the server is in Europe, so all of my actions lag behind a bit. This often leads to my death, and completely disables my ability to use any SMGs.

Matthew_Baker:
Yea WAW is American, it’s just that there’s not a lot of American players. Most players are from Europe, that why their servers are mainly full during European times and the most popular ones are in Germany where there’s good ping for them.

I’m American too, and the lag is just kinda something you gotta get used to after a while :P

fighterpil:
Alright, guess I’ll just have to cope with it. Any tips on how to combat it, or will I just have to get used to it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version