Author Topic: Newbie problems with server  (Read 280 times)

Offline Moose_

• View Profile
Newbie problems with server
« on: 14-03-2018, 20:03:17 »
Hi guyz,
this is my first time in this mod and i really want to play this game! I downloaded and install BF2 and the launcher. The game is working, but when i want to join a server it said I was banned for team killing but i never played this mod before. Any solution for my problem?:/ (sorry for poor english)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie problems with server
« Reply #2 on: 14-03-2018, 20:03:02 »
You need to use different CD-Key, yours was obviously downloaded somewhere from the internet / generated and used by someone else who got banned before. You can try different generated key, but I suggest buying original copy of BF2 and using your unique CD-key to play online. You can still buy BF2 on ebay and amazon, and it's extremely cheap nowadays.

Offline Moose_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15-03-2018, 08:03:05 »
You need to use different CD-Key, yours was obviously downloaded somewhere from the internet / generated and used by someone else who got banned before. You can try different generated key, but I suggest buying original copy of BF2 and using your unique CD-key to play online. You can still buy BF2 on ebay and amazon, and it's extremely cheap nowadays.

ah i see! okey, i ordered a used one from ebay. It will be safe?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15-03-2018, 11:03:06 »
...It will be safe?
hopefully ;)