Author Topic: Got banned from the only server of Forgotten Hope 2  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Harry The Horrible

• View Profile
So I presented myself as Harry The Horrible, I thought that our past fights have been forgotten and that I could still play on the server, but apparently not.

I joined the 762 server, said to everyone who I was, and created my own squad with the name "Damaso SQ" (my new name in game is Harry The Horrible.)

I did nothing wrong, didn't disrespected any server rule, no teamkills, nothing - I only got to play for like 3 minutes, and suddenly I got kicked from the server. When I was trying to join again it said that I was banned from teamkilling or disrespecting server rules (which I didn't.)

So I'm making an appeal to unban me, and I decided to make such appeal over here because the 762 server admins are connected to the admins of this forum, and the 762 server is the only server alive in FH2, so it controls literally the monopoly of gameplay in such game. 3 years have passed and I was about to give FH2 a new try by just playing and teamwork by leading squads like I used to do, and I was recording this game to youtube in order to get some of my fans to play it - but looks like the admins dont see it that way.

I could get actually a lot of new people to play this game without disrespecting the rules, but if you want your community to die, so be it - some humiliated me for my support of "dictatorialshipments" but it looks like im, not the "dictatorialbismark" over here.

3 years have passed, and a lot of things have changed - I can only play this game if im in the 762 server, otherwise its like I'm permanently banned from this game, which is a shame to do this on a guy who used to love this game, its an act of hypocrisy and huge disrespect towards me.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: Got banned from the only server of Forgotten Hope 2
« Reply #1 on: 12-02-2018, 21:02:07 »
Please contact 762 admins. FH2 team is not responsible for what happens to you in 762's server.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13-02-2018, 08:02:10 »
Well, AFAIK you were permabanned, what did you expect? Anyway, you should post about it here:

http://www.762-ranking.de/site/viewforum.php?f=11

Offline papafh2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13-02-2018, 17:02:35 »
I remember your words: Damaso player is forbiben on our servers. And you shall deal with!