Forgotten Hope 2 > FH2 Help / Support

Banned From FH2 Latinoamerica Server For No Reason

(1/1)

fighterpil:
I was randomly banned from the FH2 Latinoamerica server for no reason, I had zero teamkills, and I was following the rules. Is anyone here in charge of this server or know someone who is? If so, could you please tell me the reason I was banned, and un-ban me? Thanks,

-fighterpil

Matthew_Baker:
I've never been able to find a place to speak to their admins or about their server. I have heard that they forbid English on their server (or at least one of their admins doesn't like it).

I've never played on that server even when it's populated.

fighterpil:

--- Quote from: Matthew_Baker on 21-01-2018, 07:01:09 ---I've never been able to find a place to speak to their admins or about their server. I have heard that they forbid English on their server (or at least one of their admins doesn't like it).

I've never played on that server even when it's populated.

--- End quote ---

Well, the reason I was playing on it was because I was staying up late, and it was the only server with anyone playing. You may be right, because I was banned a few minutes after I typed something in English in the chat, and then typed "me no habla espanol", but that's still no reason to ban someone.

Picolin64:
You can contact the admins using their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fh2Latinoamerica/

Only Portuguese and Spanish are allowed in the main chat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version