Author Topic: Request for unban  (Read 335 times)

Offline OSAdnan

• View Profile
Request for unban
« on: 27-12-2017, 15:12:56 »
Greetings,

My nick name is OSAdnan and i play on server [762]RANKED #1 FH2+CMP [100p]. I was for the first time in this game on your server and I realy don't know the rules, so you banned me for Team Kill. I apologize for my mistake and I want to ask for unban.

Thank in advance!

Offline Elvin88

• View Profile
Re: Request for unban
« Reply #1 on: 27-12-2017, 15:12:55 »
Yes he is my friend I showed him this game and we were realy exticed to play this together.I warned him for rules of this server and he listened me.Now he is banned and please anywhone respond for this request.At least can anywhone tell us when this stupid ban will expire.

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27-12-2017, 16:12:49 »
Go to http://www.762-ranking.de/site/ for support on their server.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27-12-2017, 17:12:29 »
Ako si skinio bf2 sa interneta, onda si vjerojatno uzeo i cdkey sa interneta- sto znaci da je vjerojatno netko ima isti taj cdkey sa interneta. A banovi ti se rade po bazi: nickname + cdkey. Znaci neko je banovan po tom cdkeyu.

Rjesenje: promjeni cdkey (just change cdkey)
https://youtu.be/S4SblRvYEPM
« Last Edit: 27-12-2017, 17:12:44 by Ivancic1941 »
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27-12-2017, 18:12:29 »
Changing cd key seems to me not the best solution. Asking 762 for an unban is a lot better, especially if you wanna keep playing FH2 for a longer period of time.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27-12-2017, 18:12:52 »
Yea, but he is first time trying to get on server,and he is already banned for teamkilling.. Imposible. Which means he took cdkey from internet- which someone also used and got banned using it.

Or Im mistaking?

Offline Seth_Soldier

• Developer
  • "Mort aux cons !"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27-12-2017, 18:12:15 »
Greetings,

My nick name is OSAdnan and i play on server [762]RANKED #1 FH2+CMP [100p]. I was for the first time in this game on your server and I realy don't know the rules, so you banned me for Team Kill. I apologize for my mistake and I want to ask for unban.

Thank in advance!

we are not responsible for the server.
You need to ask the unban here: http://www.762-ranking.de/site/viewforum.php?f=11

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27-12-2017, 19:12:39 »
Yea, but he is first time trying to get on server,and he is already banned for teamkilling.. Imposible. Which means he took cdkey from internet- which someone also used and got banned using it.

Or Im mistaking?
Maybe he teamkilled several times when he was first playing on the server? It might have been accidentally (you can see that happen to new players regularly), but it's not impossible.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27-12-2017, 19:12:08 »

Or Im mistaking?
Maybe he teamkilled several times when he was first playing on the server? It might have been accidentally (you can see that happen to new players regularly), but it's not impossible.
Yep, that is the case he told me. He solved it with moderators

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27-12-2017, 20:12:19 »
Nice, good to hear :)