Forgotten Hope 2 > Singleplayer and Coop

Bot Stuff

(1/3) > >>

Cpt.Davis:
I have been trying out a lot of the new Singleplayer maps that I have downloaded and because of that, I play them on Co-Op which allows me to adjust the settings.

But I was wondering if there could be a way to:

A) Adjust the size so the Allied Forces have only a small amount of bots while the Axis has the most possible
(Example:  Ramelle Neuville - 10 US soldiers +60 German soldiers, an actual "Saving Private Ryans")

B) If there are few bots on one side how to make them all join one fireteam instead of being randomly spread apart(Example: A full team of Bravo/Baker and a full team of Delta.

C) Also,I want to know why the Bots refuse to listen to a "Follow" command or a "Wait" command but they will listen to a "Get In/Get Out" command.

Michael Z Freeman:
---

Michael Z Freeman:
See http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=21065.0

They distribute between squads. Only way to fill some of them is to increase numbers of bots.

The "Follow me" command. Always a bit of a mystery. They're just always on the edge of insubordination, although sometimes reissuing and order will change that. They are really only good for spawning around you when trying to capture a CP. Hang around somewhere around the edge and keep sending them in !

fighterpil:
Is there an easy way to convert FH2 conquest maps to singleplayer?

jan_kurator:

--- Quote from: fighterpil on 11-01-2018, 19:01:52 ---Is there an easy way to convert FH2 conquest maps to singleplayer?

--- End quote ---
Absolutely not, and that's a main reason not all maps have bot support. It's a pain in the ass to make singleplayer maps for BF2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version