Author Topic: More Russian Aircraft/Eastern Front maps planned to be added to FH2?  (Read 892 times)

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
FH2 Community,

I just recently updated my FH2 to version 2.52, and I absolutely love the new Russian weapons, but I noticed that there are only four maps for the Eastern Front. Is anybody planning on making more? I would like to play as a Russian soldier in the Battle of Stalingrad or Operation Bagration, just to name a few.

Also, I noticed that there are only 2 Russian aircraft, and there are no current maps that support Russian aircraft in the game. I would love to see the Polikarpov I-16 and the Yakovlev Yak-9 included in the game, as well as some maps that support Russian aircraft! Please let me know what you guys think in the comments below. Thanks!,

-fighterpil

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
Seelow Heights has russian aircraft.

Also, there are indeed most Ostfront maps coming down the pipeline.

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
Oh it does? I guess I didn't play it long enough to see them. That's great! Will there be a new FH2 update sometime in the future? I thought this mod was dead in terms of developing new content.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
It is not dead.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
Yak-9
I would also love to see the Yak-9 or any Yak in general, although they were used en-masse 1942-44
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
Yeah, the Yak-9 is awesome.

Offline fighterpil

• View Profile
I also wish that the MiG-3 and the Pe-2 could be added to FH2.