Author Topic: Few servers - all empty  (Read 292 times)

Offline ErikJager

• View Profile
Few servers - all empty
« on: 27-06-2017, 09:06:51 »
Hello there folks, FH2 got my attention long ago but didn't get the chance to actually get it until now. I'm using the BF2 revive project with the latest patches. Downloaded FH2 launcher from your official site and it's up to date. I can launch the game, play against bots and join some servers.

But that's where the problem starts: There are very few servers - and they're all empty! Most of them are also CMP maps which if I read right - they're not part of the official mod and need to be downloaded from somewhere else. Also tried to check the servers in the official site but it had the very same ones as in the screenshot.

I read the 'Common Problems & Solutions' thread and tried to change the punkbuster and mod settings but it shows the same servers with or without punkbuster and ranked anyway. Is this only lack of playerbase during this time of the day (9:00 AM CEST right now) or is it some kind of problem on my end? Would appreciate any help!

I also live in Europe if that has anything to do with it.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Few servers - all empty
« Reply #1 on: 27-06-2017, 10:06:34 »
The server fills up in the European evening.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27-06-2017, 15:06:09 »
Yeah, since 762Ranking is the most populated usually, you can also check out the times when that server is most active here:
http://www.762-ranking.de/fh2stats/?page=info&pid=&ln=en

Regarding the CMP maps, you can get them here:
http://www.762-ranking.de/site/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=7446&sid=e5b467a146c54b113df36221dc58600a#p7446

Best regards,
Roughbeak

Offline ErikJager

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28-06-2017, 04:06:19 »
Thanks folks, managed to find a 70 player server around 8:00 PM CEST.
I wish more people played this. Amazing job at this mod. Suggested it to my buddies and they got pretty excited when they saw gameplay.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28-06-2017, 16:06:21 »
Hey, that's cool to hear.

Thanks for sharing!