Author Topic: No servers?, or, Where are the FH2 servers?  (Read 771 times)

Offline TheMerchantOfMenace

• View Profile
No servers?, or, Where are the FH2 servers?
« on: 23-05-2017, 01:05:42 »
Hello everyone,

I've been a 6-or-so year Project Reality fiend, but now PR appears to be dying out, so I'm trying to find alternatives for when things are slow on PR.

So Hello All, maybe seeing you around on the battlefields!

Now I don't know if I've setup correctly, but to get BF2 connected multiplayer, I installed Battlelog Launcher.

From this launcher, I'm now able to play BF2 online, and it seems as though I would be able to do the same for FH2, but when I try to find online servers, there are none.

So now I don't know if there is something more or different that I should be doing to see the FH2 servers, or, is no one running FH servers anymore?  Surely this isn't the case!?

How do I list the FH servers?

Thanks.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: No servers?, or, Where are the FH2 servers?
« Reply #1 on: 23-05-2017, 04:05:57 »
FH2 servers are up and running. You have to launch through the FH2 launcher and go to the server browser. You won't find anyone on at this time of night. Try European nights as most players are from there 15:00-18:00 UTC I think.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-05-2017, 15:05:16 »
Hey,

Since 762 Ranking is the most populated server for FH2, you may want to look at the times when most of the players come onto it.
http://www.762-ranking.de/fh2stats/?page=info&pid=&ln=en

As you can see, the server(s) are populated mostly at nights for Europeans that is. :)

Best regards,
Roughbeak

Offline Seth_Soldier

• Developer
  • "Mort aux cons !"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-05-2017, 18:05:21 »
FH2 servers are up and running. You have to launch through the FH2 launcher and go to the server browser. You won't find anyone on at this time of night. Try European nights as most players are from there 15:00-18:00 UTC I think.

^
Here a link to the launcher :

http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/download/FH2Launcher-Setup.exe

install and let the launcher download the mod