Author Topic: I can connect multiplayer FH2  (Read 733 times)

Offline SkyVicler

• View Profile
I can connect multiplayer FH2
« on: 22-03-2017, 19:03:16 »
I install Forgotten Hope 2 in BF 2 locaton directory and work but i can't connect multyplayer...He say USERNAME [SkyVicler] doesn't exist!
PLS HELP!

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
Re: I can connect multiplayer FH2
« Reply #1 on: 22-03-2017, 19:03:57 »
Create an account in the FH loading page.
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-03-2017, 20:03:32 »
Multiple accounts on this forum are forbidden. Select which account you want to use here, other one will be deleted.

Thread moved off to Help & Support section.

Offline SkyVicler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22-03-2017, 22:03:39 »
Okay u would like save SkiVicler account because I already use with BF2 I just registered here all the same if you understand me ... Now this MicaSrbin acc deleted ... and I hope that we do multiplayer then when you make it

And to this account MićaSrbin what I've done is the reason because we SkyVicler did not want to enter online and this also I do not know what to do if you somehow can we activate this SkyVicler tasks will be great otherwise this account I use for BF2 online also i love me(ONLINE WORK)! a FH2 will probably do hope

otherwise when you go into the game use FH2 launcher or perhaps we should revive launcher only if it still can not explain and cool
« Last Edit: 22-03-2017, 23:03:46 by SkyVicler »