Author Topic: FH2 crashes to BSOD  (Read 383 times)

Offline Nahomag

• View Profile
FH2 crashes to BSOD
« on: 21-03-2017, 23:03:42 »
Hello, everyone!
I've been playing FH2 since 2008, but only now i encountered a problem like this - FH2 crashes to BSOD everytime im trying to start a local server (to test some maps like Test range or anything else) or even a map with bots causing a crash to BSOD (whoa). But i can play MP as nothing happened. Well, its not a gamebreaking, but this is not how it is supposed to be played. Any ideas?
Only FH2 causing this kind of crashes. As a bsod message said - i didnt add or remove any hardware from machine.

Win7 (64bit), 16gb DDR3 1600, i7 4770k, amd r9 290x in crossfire, motherboard asus z87 sabertooth.
Link to bsod screen

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
Re: FH2 crashes to BSOD
« Reply #1 on: 22-03-2017, 14:03:19 »
Try reinstalling FH2. If that doesn't work, you probably have malware in FH2.
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Alubat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22-03-2017, 19:03:05 »
I bsod fh2 gazllion times, because of Overclocked parts. But mostly in Win 10 were fh2 is the only game that i cant get to run with gsync ON in dual sli.
When getting a second gfx card made my OCed pc unstable and took me long time to solve it 99% :-)
I run both win 7 and win 10

tried repair function in fh2 launcher ?
Do you also BSOD when running with only one gfx card ?
Any parts in pc Overclocked ?

Offline Nahomag

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-03-2017, 12:03:44 »
Nope, everything working on stock speeds. Tried to repair and reinstall - same results. In the end, I've decided to reinstall windows (and switch from 7 to 10), let's see will it works or not  :)