Author Topic: AI are unbeatable?  (Read 924 times)

Offline pedemeyer

• View Profile
AI are unbeatable?
« on: 09-02-2017, 15:02:07 »
Hello:)
After downloading the latest version of FH2, I have been frustrated about the AI.
It seams to be invincible even at "easy" and my own guys seams to be absolutely hopeless.
They don´t even attack the flags in some maps.
E.g. Purple Hart Lane.., I don´t get to the first flag, even if I play to the death of my team, we haven't entered the first base...
I shuold point out that I´m no novice player, having played this game since 1942 (FH1)

What could I be doing wrong? Or is there any others with this issue?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: AI are unbeatable?
« Reply #1 on: 09-02-2017, 18:02:55 »
If you can't beat the bots on easy and can't get to the first flag on PHL in singleplayer then you acutally suck, sorry, but there is no excuse.  :P

Playing with bots is a pain the ass anyway, as they are extremely dumb IMO. You should consider joining an online server instead. That's where the real fun is, singleplayer is a good shooting practice and a way to get a grip of FH2's weapons and vehicles, but I wouldn't recomend playing it for fun to anybody  :-X

Offline pedemeyer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09-02-2017, 20:02:12 »
Hehe:)

« Last Edit: 10-02-2017, 01:02:10 by pedemeyer »

Offline pedemeyer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10-02-2017, 19:02:37 »
I always end up as topplaner with a ton of kils, but What good is that if non of the bots on my side will even enter the flagzone?
You cant beat the germans singlehanded!

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10-02-2017, 20:02:15 »
Have you tried changing the percentage of Bot difficulty in the FH2 Launcher? Default is 80 I think, so you could lower it by half and give that a try first.

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21-02-2017, 16:02:56 »
Another thing to consider:

What are the ratio of bots between Allies and Axis? It might be the case that the balance is not in your favour, so you are going against 2 times as much bots.