Author Topic: Unfair Ban and hypocrisy in FH(Not sure if this is the right place for my topic)  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Adûnâi

• View Profile
Afaik someone has to personally activate your account. It might take a while for your forum account to become active.

Thanks for the info! But I doubt that's the case. The whole 762 website doesn't want to register me, it says "The email address you entered is not allowed to be used." There is nothing I can do. And it's the same message for all the e-mails I've tried.

I'm not sure what the whole story is, but Boo is no longer an admin. Were you kicked for the comment or killing him after he landed? (that sounds like a teamkill to me) But I'm sure there's more to the story.

Yeah, I know that. He was on the opposite team, and landed his bomber, and I killed him for some reason. So, I broke the ABC rule, but it wasn't intentional, I was just "confused". I never saw somebody landing in front of me.

Then again, maybe, it's just a weird coincidence, and I was neither kicked not banned. It's just it now pops up that my CD-key is not valid, but hey, that happened to me, too.

My game crashed on that very map after all, before both stories, however.

By the way, I crash far more often when flying planes. Is it just by pure chance? ???
« Last Edit: 23-02-2017, 04:02:19 by Adûnâi »
The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
If the whole website is down then that's weird. Hopefully Odium will see this and give an answer.

This sounds like it was on a CMP map. Sometimes the ABC lines on those are a little WIP. you may not have been banned. Sometimes if you got a 'free' CD key to play BF2 the server will kick you. (I think, not sure) but regardless, Odium would be able to check the ban list.

About crashing. I think flying makes it more likely. Tbh, sometimes CTDs happen that nobody knows why :-X

Offline Adûnâi

• View Profile
By the way, the title of this thread reminds me of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Coincidence?

I'd like to inform y'all that I'm currently not banned (still can't register on 762, however). But my joke was so good, it was worth to comment just to commemorate it in the cyberspace of this forum.

Another story from my exciting online gaming life. I log in (to test if I still can't), I succeed (not in life, lul), I see a player with the name "Removal_of_kebab", I report, I log off.

Just a public service to the community, I don't want it to consist of racist sexist Islamophobic Pepe-worshipers, thank you very much.
The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian