Author Topic: How to disable blur effects?  (Read 354 times)

Offline Brendo102x

• View Profile
How to disable blur effects?
« on: 24-01-2017, 02:01:53 »
Hello everyone! I started playing FH 2 today, and I think it's incredible mod.

But after starting a match, I noticed that there is a great exaggeration in the effects of blur when a projectile strikes near where I am.
The problem is that I have vision problems, and always deactivate effects like that in games, because they cause me severe headaches.

I wonder how (and if possible) disable those effects.

Thanks.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: How to disable blur effects?
« Reply #1 on: 24-01-2017, 03:01:18 »
The only way to disable it is by 'breaking' the game afaik ;D some people used to (or still do?) have shader problems that causes that and the blood effects not to show up. Idk what was the 'cause of it tho.

Either way, the effect is there for gameplay purposes to simulate having a harder time returning fire when you're being suppressed. Being able to turn it off would give some people an advantage (which I guess the people with broken shaders have).

I'm sorry about your headaches :-\ but there's no way to turn it off.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: How to disable blur effects?
« Reply #2 on: 24-01-2017, 18:01:27 »
It never worked for me with the AA turned on. And it doesn't work for many players that way, because suppressing shaders aren't fully compatible with some video cards (mostly nvidia) IIRC. If it works for you with the AA turned on in the graphics setting, I'm afraid there is no way to disable it.