Author Topic: SP bots working correcty?  (Read 845 times)

Offline pontifjesusbestdd

• View Profile
SP bots working correcty?
« on: 20-12-2016, 18:12:36 »
Everytime I try to play a SP match, the bots just hang around basically at the base or somewhere close shooting at each other instead of trying to capture flags. Is t his correct or did I do something wrong?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: SP bots working correcty?
« Reply #1 on: 20-12-2016, 23:12:14 »
I guess it depends on the map (for more info, check this topic), on some of them bots can progress quite well, but they always will be just dumb bots (they were never any good in BF2 engine). IMO, playing with bots is like a shooting practice and the real fun is online, so you should try joining the servers, unless you want to practice shooting first ;)

Offline pontifjesusbestdd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-12-2016, 03:12:40 »
I see thank you. I have found the bots will actually progress from point to point so that's cool. I've only been able to find one server that's ever populated, sometimes it has around ~40-80 and sometimes it's empty. Does it sound like my settings are correct as far as that goes?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25-12-2016, 23:12:50 »
I see thank you. I have found the bots will actually progress from point to point so that's cool. I've only been able to find one server that's ever populated, sometimes it has around ~40-80 and sometimes it's empty. Does it sound like my settings are correct as far as that goes?
Yes. Lately, there is one server which gets populated quite well, one other has some small numbers sometimes. Peaktimes are in the evenings in Europe, so between 1900 and 2300 CET.