Author Topic: Fireteam bugs  (Read 873 times)

Offline Captain Sobel

• View Profile
Fireteam bugs
« on: 29-07-2016, 23:07:15 »
We can't create more tha one fireteams. I don't know this is a BF 2 or FH" bug, and i don't know this is a map specific bug, but thus bug is screwing both team.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: Fireteam bugs
« Reply #1 on: 30-07-2016, 18:07:11 »
It's a common server bug, to fix it server just has to be restarted by the head admin  ;)

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30-07-2016, 19:07:05 »
I hate that bug. And yes whenever you see it just write on all chat to the admins. They will have to contact odium or sandre or whoever can restart the server and it will be restarted.

I wonder if there's any fix for that. I don't recall it ever happening in vanilla BF2

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-07-2016, 21:07:02 »
In PR they have rules that you can't make squads before a certain time in order to fix it. I won't go into more details because I don't want people to know how to trigger it.

Offline GeoPat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01-08-2016, 03:08:17 »
In PR they have rules that you can't make squads before a certain time in order to fix it. I won't go into more details because I don't want people to know how to trigger it.

I think 762 has no round start delay to avoid this very problem.  Yet it has been happening more lately anyway.

Offline Captain Sobel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17-08-2016, 23:08:51 »

I undarstand this rule, but it would be simple to increase the delay time i think.