Author Topic: My FH2 JUST updated...  (Read 860 times)

Offline nickm

• View Profile
My FH2 JUST updated...
« on: 16-02-2016, 02:02:58 »
I was hoping to see some of those new Eastern Front Maps to play in single play but  while the 'home screen' is now different, there are no new maps-just the same ones: Western Front, Greece & North Africa. Did I miss anything or are the East Front maps yet to come?

Thanks ahead of time.

Offline Sgt-ToTheHoly [NL]

• send u to the holy land lawnnowerman
    • View Profile
Re: My FH2 JUST updated...
« Reply #1 on: 16-02-2016, 05:02:40 »
the eastern front maps are already there one server runs only Eastern front and one servers runs random maps i mea  the 762 servers

Offline nickm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16-02-2016, 05:02:12 »
OK but I am a single player only. I am not sure what I need to do.

Offline Sgt-ToTheHoly [NL]

• send u to the holy land lawnnowerman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16-02-2016, 05:02:51 »
single player inst there for it its not the high priority for the devs atm if im not wrong

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16-02-2016, 11:02:45 »
online gaming is devs top priority, hence why 2.5 release was rushed after the master server issues, the biggest problem is lack of active singleplayer developer to finish the job and add bot support to new maps. Gavrant who works on singleplayer is FH2 main codder currently, so you guys need to wait for coop, and I bet it will be added at some point in the future, just like it was a case with previous FH2 release ;)

Offline Michael Z Freeman

• The Few are many ;)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #5 on: 16-02-2016, 16:02:51 »
There is some work going on by Darman who also provided the "Forgotten Maps" (well worth checking out). I'd also suggest replaying the old maps as many of them have a lot of updates for SP/Coop. Gavrant lists the recommended maps in this post. There's also the Firing Range map released with 2.5 which, although I have not tried it yet, at least you can go in there and check out all the new equipment until a SP/Coop release of the new maps.