Author Topic: Getting kicked as soon as I try to choose a weapon, though I have an account...  (Read 517 times)

Offline Joebbels

• View Profile
God damn, I am probably annoying the sh** out of you with my questions, but I have MASSIVE problems with the servers. I klick on them, they load, i try to choose my weapon but the connection breaks instantly, even though I have an account. Sometimes it works, but then it doesnt work a while randomly. I just want to play and leave you guys alone but it makes me so angry that I just can't play. Please, any help?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Are you connecting through the website? The ingame server browser is not functioning properly atm, sometime sshowing servers, more often not. So please use the website

http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/fh2_gameserver.php?

and click on the joystick icon to the left of the server. If that doesn't make you join a game, then copy the address in the address bar and paste it ingame in your "connect to IP" box.

Offline Joebbels

• View Profile
First of all, thank you very much for answering and trying to help me, i appreciate it.

Secondly, both tips you gave me didn't work. Had simply the same procedure: Game loads, weaponary menue pops up, hear the combat sound for a sec and even the chat, but then it colappses due to "Connection problems". Really dont know what to do.
Is it possible that my internet is so bad that it cant connect? Seems quiet unlikely to me because I played this game a lot, but maybe it changed because of the patch?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Could you try and run FH2 in Windowed Mode? Maybe it gives you an error message. If it does, please post the text here.

Windowed Mode explained: http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=20396.0

Offline Joebbels

• View Profile
The thing is, sometimes it works (like today's afternoon) and sometimes it doesnt ( like now). tried windowed, tried all. Just randomly connection problems for a day and then it works for a few hours. WTF? I noticed that after i get kicked back to the server list that the server ping jumped to exactly 2500. Weird. Any ideas?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Ping 2500 means your connection is f**ked. Check with your ISP, this is not FH2 related afaik.

Offline Joebbels

• View Profile
Yeah, thought that might be the problem. Was just confused because sometimes I have a 50 ping in the game. FCK Telekom - Expensive bad shit

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Make sure that nothing is blocking your traffic, like a program (with a huge upload for example), or maybe a Trojan.

Some others here have Telekom and don't have such problems afaik.

Offline Joebbels

• View Profile
I really dont want to play FH anymore. This fucking bug or whatever fucks me just so up. I could play this afternoon tatally fine with no connection problems but now EVERY OFFICIAL RANKED SERVER kicks me instantly. I just made a friend getting FH2 but I think I am done with this game. Just no fun getting angry all the time because it doen't work. Nevermind, thanks for trying to help me.

Offline Joebbels

• View Profile
So, I just figured out I can play on ForgottenHonor Servers with a 49 ping but not on Rankeds due to "Connection problems". Makes absolutely no sense. This has to be a bug on FH2's side.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
So, I just figured out I can play on ForgottenHonor Servers with a 49 ping but not on Rankeds due to "Connection problems". Makes absolutely no sense. This has to be a bug on FH2's side.
If you post about it on 762's forums, maybe they can help you out there. I'm quite out of options, this problem doesn't sound familiar to me.