Author Topic: The maps of Forgotten Hope 2.5  (Read 10560 times)

Offline Whiterabbit01

• View Profile
Re: The maps of Forgotten Hope 2.5
« Reply #30 on: 03-05-2019, 18:05:37 »
I've only just got back into playing Battlefield 2 after  almost a decade long hiatus and am astounded   how much has been accomplished over that time.   I loved the game  so much i played it virtually every day (apart for a few months following a   road traffic accident)from its release until 2009.   I used to beta  test for several mappers (Hayabusa, Homegrown, The Dark, Foachman, Shane John, BierPizzaChips, Ray Clovis and Big Foot) as well as   three mods (Mercenaries, The Marines and MCC mods), but eased off as  those mappers went on to other things  and  when family, life and  other  games such as ArmA, The Elder Scrolls drew me away from the game. 

I'd been hankering to  play the game for a while, but only recently reinstalled the game (via Steam) and have slowly been downloading  some of my favorite mods from back them.  Forgotten Hope has  changed so much since i last played it. I'm so impressed.  I noticed this thread hadn't been replied to  for quite some time. i just wanted to introduce myself and say a massive thank you to all those   involved in keeping this amazing  mod  alive and kicking. 

THANKYOU.

Offline RayderPSG

• View Profile
Re: The maps of Forgotten Hope 2.5
« Reply #31 on: 11-05-2019, 12:05:23 »
Always nice to see some oldies back!! FH2 keeps improving!