Author Topic: CD- key  (Read 604 times)

Offline banan1025

• View Profile
CD- key
« on: 10-08-2015, 11:08:52 »
Hi all WWII fans!
I've got a one question: does the original cd-key from bf2 still need for online in fh2? I haven't played in fh2 for a very long time and now i would like to come back and play with my friends, but they don't have keys.

I've heard about f2p version of bf2, created after after gamespy servers had shut down. Will multiplayer work correctly with this version?
Thanks for help :)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
Re: CD- key
« Reply #1 on: 10-08-2015, 18:08:54 »
I don't know about BF2, since FH2 and Project Reality mods use their own master server, so in fact, FH2 multiplayer has very little to do with BF2. AFAIK it is possible to play with a generated key, but don't be surprised if it will be already banned, or you will get "invalid cd-key" error when you will try to connect, because it is possible to use a generated one, but it still have to be an unique key which is not used by any other player online, and wasn't used by any server troll before.

I know that some people don't mind spending few bucks on an old game, but it's getting harder and harder to get the original BF2 CD-key nowadays, so if it's not about the money, you can always try to buy one here.

Offline banan1025

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-08-2015, 08:08:57 »
I tried with version from this site: http://battlelog.co/ and it works fine! :) It is possible to play bf2 and fh2 without any problems.

Offline Hauggy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14-08-2015, 15:08:01 »
lol that stuff is crazy !
I might try and download it just for the sake of playing vanilla BF2. :)

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14-08-2015, 17:08:23 »
I tried with version from this site: http://battlelog.co/ and it works fine! :) It is possible to play bf2 and fh2 without any problems.
Nice one, this will be usefull for other new players as well!

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14-08-2015, 21:08:56 »
Well, I guess that will do until a proper standalone is made...  ;D
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline BladeNakamura

• View Profile
Re: CD- key invalid issue
« Reply #6 on: 25-08-2015, 11:08:37 »
Hi all WWII fans!
I've got a one question: does the original cd-key from bf2 still need for online in fh2? I haven't played in fh2 for a very long time and now i would like to come back and play with my friends, but they don't have keys.

I've heard about f2p version of bf2, created after after gamespy servers had shut down. Will multiplayer work correctly with this version?
Thanks for help :)

I also has some problems with CD-key invalid message. I try to change my key with this program . Its very easy , just click on it and then press ok, and its done. http://www.megafileupload.com/9dmQ/BF2_KEYCHANGER.exe