Author Topic: Adapting Team Numbers in Coop  (Read 235 times)

Offline Cerbere

• View Profile
Adapting Team Numbers in Coop
« on: 11-07-2015, 00:07:07 »
Hi All,

With a few friends we really enjoy playing FH2 in Lan Coop games but since it seems the last version, we have some issues regarding the squads, specially when playing with the allies. In fact the most annoying problem is that eveytime we join a map, bots join all the squads and leave only one seat empty, so we can't create a "human only" squad, or at least be several in the same squad. When playing the Germans, this problem doesn't occur and so we play sometimes with them, but since they mostly defend, it isn't as much fun as playing the offensive side.

If someone had a idea in how to change the squads assignement, it would be much appreciated :)

An another quick question, is it possible modding the game so that when you take an enemy base, you can then use their remaining equipments? mostly the fixed equipments like AA gun positions, 88mm guns and so on ?

Thanks a lot for taking time for reading me ;) And many thanks to the FH devs, who provided one of the most incredible mod for BF2, I played FH1 also and it always was a blast, many thanks again :)

Fred

Offline gamerjer

• View Profile
Re: Adapting Team Numbers in Coop
« Reply #1 on: 11-07-2015, 00:07:34 »
i agree with you =-p it would be nice if 1 or 2 squads in coop would be left empty for a human team  :P
bots take mostly over all squads or another thing what would be good is if you could kick bots out of the squads so u could join urself  ;D

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-07-2015, 00:07:41 »
join a squad -> become a squad leader -> manage squad -> kick bots  ???

Offline Cerbere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12-07-2015, 20:07:15 »
join a squad -> become a squad leader -> manage squad -> kick bots  ???

Hi,

Thank you so much, I didn't think about that way to solve my problem  ;D I tried it this afternoon and it will make our games much easier :)

Any ideas about my second question and the fact that you can't use Germans equipment left after having taken a base ? It would be awesome to turn a 88mm or a nebelwerfer against them ;)

Anyway, thanks again, for this accurate question  8)

Fred