Author Topic: A new problem appears.  (Read 241 times)

Offline Mancom37

• View Profile
A new problem appears.
« on: 06-07-2015, 01:07:30 »
Hello guys!You might not remember me but I went 1 year searching for a copy of BF2 and finnaly found it,it is free too!But now a problem appeared,it seems that everything is dead.I heard there were always full servers but it seems since PR got standalone it stole your players?Nevertheless I enjoy to play both but I want to play a full 100 player match,you make any kind of event like that or is there a day sometimes we get a full server?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: A new problem appears.
« Reply #1 on: 06-07-2015, 02:07:18 »
Hi Mancom37, nice to hear that you got it working!

There are players playing FH2 everyday, but it depends on your timezone whether the serves are full for you on a regular playig time. Most FH2 players are European, and therefore play between 20:00 and 00:00 CET mostly.

If you are in the US, you could check out the regular gamenights every week on Thursday http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=16791.0

As long as FH2 will be a BF2 mod like it is today, you will have to rely on European servers and matching times. This doesn't keep several US players I know from playing, though. If there is gonna be a standalone with a big inlfux of payers, things might be different, but for now that is not the case.

Offline Mancom37

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06-07-2015, 02:07:26 »
Thank you slayer!I am indeed an European player but the max I have seen at those times are 50-60.Have you ever experienced a full server during your playtime?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06-07-2015, 06:07:04 »
Thank you slayer!I am indeed an European player but the max I have seen at those times are 50-60.Have you ever experienced a full server during your playtime?
It's hard to get full server, but it sometimes happens during weeekends. Recently, I've noticed a small decrease in the number of players online, but my guess is that summer weather might be the reason ;)

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06-07-2015, 09:07:04 »
You have also Forgotten Honor and World at War which makes tournament.
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear