Author Topic: SP mode revision  (Read 747 times)

Offline Klimax

• View Profile
SP mode revision
« on: 19-12-2014, 12:12:15 »
Hello!

Actually, playing this great mod in SP is quite interisting. The gameplay is different to MP, sure, but it is still funny.
For more SP fun, I editiet some files for my personal pleasure. The files are only for SP, not for MP! They don't change the gameplay, only some small things.

One change is the list of the botnames. I decided to give them some new names. But at the Moment, I'am only playing with 17 bots on each side. How can I be sure, that the bots use my names ai gave them? Is it possible to give them the new names? Because now, some bots are still using the old names.

The second question I have is, how I can change my rank in SP. In BF2 it was possible to change it somewhere in the python folder. But in FH2, I don't know how to do it. I know that I have to change some values from 0 to 17, but where in which folder? Yes this is only a small and maybe unimportant thing, but I prefer the higher ranks. Most of them look much more awesome than the regular private tag.

Suggestions welcome!

Prudii

Offline djinn

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: SP mode revision
« Reply #1 on: 19-12-2014, 14:12:20 »
Besides the change in bot names, to which I say, 'Phillistine!', this sounds interesting. Best of luck.

I was wishing they could at least add mg tracers back to all mgs. I miss seeing the pyrotechnics of that.
Also, if you can, try to get bots to man deployed guns. It really made for tactical gameplay to be able to position mortar or mg for a bot to cover an attack.

While I understand the need to keep the game crash-free, this was a really important part of SP that made its own gameplay.