Author Topic: AIUTO INSTALLAZIONE SU WIN 7 64 BIT  (Read 824 times)

Offline Nazariosauro74

• Mancò la fortuna non il valore
    • View Profile
AIUTO INSTALLAZIONE SU WIN 7 64 BIT
« on: 30-11-2014, 21:11:50 »
Greetings to all body, excuse me if I use my language but I need help for install Battlefield 2  and Fh2 on my computer.
My poor English stop my try to learn the mode for install on my
Computer.
Ciao a tutti volevo chiedere se c'è qualche italiano, se potesse
Spiegarmi l'installazione di Battlefield 2 su win7 64 bit, visto che anche installandolo in modalità compatibile Xp service pack 3
Non riesce ad installare visual c+++ e anche installando la patch 1.41 e 1.50 torna al desktop quando verifica i dati client alla fine del caricamento dello scenario.
Visto che fh2 viene ancora supportato sicuramente c'è il sistema
per farlo girare, ma con la mia scarsa conoscenza dell'inglese
non riesco a tradurre i post riguardanti..

Offline Nazariosauro74

• View Profile
Re: AIUTO INSTALLAZIONE SU WIN 7 64 BIT
« Reply #1 on: 03-12-2014, 13:12:39 »
Greetings to all body, maybe nobody Italian use this game.. Then i ask to all body if you can help me to install Battlefield 2 and FH2 on my computer. It crash at the end of loading of scenario and return to desktop
I have windows 7 64bit, I have installed as administrator, in Windows Xp service pack 3 compatibility and  patched with 1.41 and 1.50....
In you can me explain in simple mode, because my English is very poor.
Thanks to all body!!

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03-12-2014, 22:12:35 »
Hi Nazariosauro74, welcom to FH2! :) Benvenuto it is in Italian I believe, I'm sorry but my Italian is poor at best, so I'll reply in English.

Try the following:
- install BF2
- patch it up, first 1.41 and then 1.5 (it is important that you do it like that, and NOT try to install 1.5 first!)
- download the FH2 Launcher here: http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/download/FH2Launcher-Setup.exe
- run it
- done!

If you still have problems, please post them here. Good luck!

Offline Nazariosauro74

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04-12-2014, 12:12:35 »
Hi Slayer,unfortunataly i install BF2,but hi don't install visual+++ and hi write the installation is not possible
after,i patch with 1.41 and 1.50 but when i control if the game correctly work hi crash at the end of loading of scenarios...(maybe when it verifing client??)
Then already BF2 don't work ,i have installed FH2 but it crash in same point....
There is something wrong in my procedures??
Thanks for the answer..

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04-12-2014, 23:12:36 »
What exactly is visual +++? I only know c++, but you don't need that for BF2. If BF2 doesn't work, FH2 won't work either, you will have to fix BF2 first.

Could you post the exact text message you get when BF2 says it can't install something? Or post a screenshot?

Offline Nazariosauro74

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05-12-2014, 11:12:14 »
Excuse me,i was confused...the message is this:
A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state
Program BF2 voice.exe.
I remember these words,i have try to install it in another hardisk with compatibility xp service pack 2 or 3
but it don't work ....

Offline Stubbfan

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05-12-2014, 17:12:19 »
Do you have more than 1 soundcard? Or any virtual sound cards or anything like that? Check under your device manager.

Offline Nazariosauro74

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06-12-2014, 15:12:43 »
Thank you Stubbfan,I have searched audio virtual device and I have found it!  Now I have installed bf2 completely  and I have patched it with 1.41 and 1.50...Now next phase I will install  fh2(1.45 or 1.48?)
When I will finish I will insert launcher in the game's directory.. And i will hope...

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06-12-2014, 16:12:08 »
You need to install the launcher directly after BF2. Then it will download and install the latest version of FH2 automatically, no need to worry about version numbers.

Offline Nazariosauro74

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06-12-2014, 17:12:56 »
Thanks to all body have help me!! Tomorrow I will install fh2.. I have last question :
The launcher, I must copy it inside the directory of bf2  and I execute it from there?

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06-12-2014, 18:12:07 »
no, you just have to download the launcher setup and execute it anywhere, installation will find your bf2 directory automatically

Offline Nazariosauro74

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06-12-2014, 21:12:16 »
It's better execute  it in Windows Xp compatibility mode?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07-12-2014, 01:12:48 »
You could, but it is not really necessary. Nice to see you found out the problem! See you on the battlefield! :)

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07-12-2014, 10:12:31 »
Yes launcher find automaticly bf2 directory and you get shorcut on destop.Get in and see you on
Battle of Keren(italian side)!You will enyoy italian vehlice!
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline Nazariosauro74

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07-12-2014, 12:12:14 »
                                    T  H  A  N  K  S      T  O     A  L  L  B  O  D Y
                                   -------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to allbody for the answers and the help,now the game is installed and functional :D,now i have
   see a multiplayer scenario with a battle beetween Division LITTORIO and american o english division..is it operative?(pheraps,italian divison Littorio in that moment don't have tanks but only limited organic infantry)
Another thing...the scenario of Mareth line and tunis too there are no italian troop...this is no historical,because first the chief was gen.MESSE and the german troops were surrender before,and italian troops was combat for three days more before surrender on command from Mussolini and supreme command.
Now i try to dimesticate to play and after i will join on server...if i will have problem to connect i wiil write..
THANK YOU ALLBODY TOO !!!