Author Topic: Police brutality in Sweden  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
Re: Police brutality in Sweden
« Reply #15 on: 25-08-2014, 17:08:27 »
As shown by this graphic whose creator obviously favours the leftists:

I don't see that. Why do you think that? The graphic is pretty accurate.

They forgot to account "Liberal Hollywood family values" and the whole entertainment and fashion industries. Big bunch of hypocrites believing in superficial morale high values.

I have a very big problem about cultural understanding went far over the left ways:
So, modern Australians obviously feel guilty for kidnapping, brainwashing, and basically did awful things to generations of indigenous people. But it doesn't mean you could tolerate disorder and petty crimes as "token of apology" towards the past. It is just taking petty retaliation with blind eye.

It is very usual to see indigenous aborigines of Western Australian tribe nonchalantly looting petrol station mini market goods, sitting outside, open the wrappers and chowing it down with beers, and repeat when finished. Amusing for some ignorant Asian tourists, but certainly not for the Pakistani attendant there. He was clearly unamused but couldn't do anything, even the cops turned blind eye on it.

One day, a friend of my sister was playing her laptop inside her house. Then, out of nowhere, a lonely traveling Aborigine man tapped her window with a stone, demanding her to handover the laptop. She is shocked, scared, but can't do anything as everybody knows that the police won't follow up on something like this. So, she complied.

In US, they will shoot them, and there will be a city-wide riot. But luckily, it is Australia. I can live with that knowing how much the Aborigine people have suffered under the racist White Australia policy. But I'm not sure with many recent Vietnamese or Chinese immigrants, let alone Mid Eastern-origin ones. There might be third-world shitstorm brewing out there. Right. They say it is all from "nurturing" "understanding" "respect" "trust" etc... and all that not-exclusively leftist values, which all were build upon the foundation of ignorance. It is either you knock some sense of order to those "victims" or they'll be knocked over by your recently welcomed guests.

When you want to respect minorities, you don't "level the playing field" by handicapping opportunities with affirmative action and putting arbitrary quotas. It is like we are bunch of inferiors compared to the establishment that we need some special treatment here and there to make us "equal." In the sense of fair traditional sportsmanship, the strong help the weak, but the rules should serve the justice, not the weak. At least, give the weak some dignity!

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15-01-2017, 12:01:08 »
A party that sent volounteers to Ukraine to fight in fascist paramilitary-brigades, roaming the streets of Kiev and beating up communists.
This is pretty offensive to me because I live in Ukraine. We do not have paramilitary organizations that inflict violence on Communists, they fight the separatists in the Donbass. After Yanukovich, we don't want to align with Russia. Then they invaded and all of this happened. Maybe there are a few attacks on Communists, but it was them who wanted to stage a coup de'at. Don't go believing that we are Fascist pigs who burn children and all the other stuff the Russian propaganda machine is telling.
« Last Edit: 15-01-2017, 12:01:33 by FHMax3 »
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15-01-2017, 13:01:05 »

Did you just search for "Ukraine" in the search bar?

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 15-01-2017, 13:01:54 »

Did you just search for "Ukraine" in the search bar?
No, I actually live in Ukraine. You can even ask the moderators for my IP.
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15-01-2017, 14:01:47 »
FHMax3 his point is that you keep posting in threads that are years old and nobody has been interested in four years. Don't do that! It is annoying and messes up the forum structure. Seriously, we told you that several times, are you incapable of reading and comprehending our posts?

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 15-01-2017, 14:01:32 »
FHMax3 his point is that you keep posting in threads that are years old and nobody has been interested in four years. Don't do that! It is annoying and messes up the forum structure. Seriously, we told you that several times, are you incapable of reading and comprehending our posts?
Ok