Author Topic: Ilyushin Il-2 line drawings  (Read 1240 times)

Offline gamerjer

• View Profile
Ilyushin Il-2 line drawings
« on: 22-04-2014, 10:04:00 »
hello guys yesterday i was bored so i followed a tutorial in 3dmax on how to create a plane
they said i needed these kinda things but now im kinda stuck (in the tutorial they used a other plane with other shapes) so i thought maby it would help if i post this line drawings here so u guys can use it to create a 3d one for the  eastren front of fh2 ;)
=-)
hopefully its usefull

greetz gamerjer  ;D
« Last Edit: 22-04-2014, 13:04:08 by gamerjer »

Offline ksl94

• British Imperialist
    • View Profile
Re: Ilyushin Il-2 line drawings
« Reply #1 on: 22-04-2014, 20:04:01 »
I am always delighted to see new people entering the modding community! However, I would like to suggest asking the developers about what they are working on already. Maybe they already made an Il-2 and just did not show it to us yet.

Offline gamerjer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-04-2014, 10:04:23 »
i only wish i could moddel, well im trying to but it doesnt go so well =-p
because i have so much nice models in mind but the thing is makeing them is hard for a newbie like me
it isnt something that you can learn in a few hours or days i guess, i also have line drawings for the zis truck (if some one have a good tutorial that might help a newbie like me ur always welcome to post ;) )
in one of the tutorials i came across a site like this
http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/
here you can get blueprints drawing lines for many vehicles =-)

here are some of the zis soviet truck drawlines

i saw fh2 already have transports but maby its nice as AA vehicle or against infantry or just as supply truck
(like on these pictures)

« Last Edit: 23-04-2014, 15:04:37 by gamerjer »

Offline Krätzer

• Developer
  • Bitter Lemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-04-2014, 17:04:36 »
Hey,

nice refs Mr., but you know we have an excellent researcher in our team, Taranov that is.
He is some kind of an famous researcher also working with World of Tanks for exsample.

He also wrote a book or more for WoT. So Thanks for the prints, they are nice, but we´re in the position to get even nicer ones ;).

Greetings

Offline Krätzer

• Developer
  • Bitter Lemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23-04-2014, 17:04:59 »
About the setup, i saw many people cutting and resaving them in Photoshop.... i don´t know why they do it.
Load the whole image in max, create a plane that fits the size of the picture, 1030px + 700px = 10,3m x 7,0m for exsample.

Slice the plane and rotate your stuff and put it together and you´re done.

Offline 0utlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23-04-2014, 18:04:09 »

Offline gamerjer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23-04-2014, 22:04:48 »
@Krätzer
ah nice glad to hear u guys are still verry busy with fh2 its a great game and it will become even more greater that way  ;D thanks for the tips btw  ;D

@0utlaw
ah nice that can be usefull indeed! thanks for the tutorials i will try some of them out, got to much time on my hands lately lol =-p  ;)