Author Topic: I cant even call this game a MOD !!!!  (Read 4906 times)

[11PzG]matyast

Re: I cant even call this game a MOD !!!!
« Reply #30 on: 13-09-2009, 10:09:05 »
I agree with the stuff mentioned above, and now that Normandy has been released, the game is a lot more balanced.

I also bought BF2 for FH2...3 copies so far :)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 13-09-2009, 18:09:28 »
Without commercial publishers we wouldn’t have engines to build mods and games upon. Just a thought to ground the eulogies in a dab of reality.

But i think you will agree that it is also the mods that keeps the game alive.

Microsoft's Flight Simulator series us the longest software series in "game" classification because of its numerous custom contents and modifications. The next time it releases a new edition, over 1 million purchase is a guarantee.

I bet the same for the continuation of Battlefield series. Normally, unmodded games, despite its huge success, are usually don't last that long. Casual players easily got bored. BF series have this highly moddable and brilliant concept. I praise the idea, but unfortunately the game has to accommodate the demands of all kinds of gamers. However, thanks to FH, they really exploit the concept to the full and repeatedly blaming "engine limitations" in some aspect.  ;D

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 13-09-2009, 19:09:33 »
That's right, I mean, look at Half Life.  A brilliant, amazing game, but for those who want to keep playing it you have about an infinite source of mods!

Offline AdamPA1006

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 14-09-2009, 03:09:40 »
i just registered to the forum a few minute ago... i found out this mod today and i have to say i havent had this much fun in YEARS !!!! I played pretty much every FPS that exist... but this is by far the best WWII game ive played. The maps are SO GREAT... so big and immersive with so much flanking oportunities, hiding spots, bushes ... The weapons are awesome and their sounds are so realistic compared to ****** BF2 sounds lol . I could go on and on on why this is the best game ever  ;D. I hope once BF1943 or BF:BC2 is released the dev will port this awesome mod to the new frostbite engine. I hope there will be more and more people finding about this awesome mod... there should be more advertising about this mod... is there even an official website... i havent found one except this forum...

and see you guyz on the field  8)

Tell you friends, post of forums, spread the word

Offline Wulfburk

• We are no longer the Sons of Horus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 14-09-2009, 04:09:10 »
Forgotten hope 2 and point of existence 2 makes my day

Offline [F|H]Dusty

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 14-09-2009, 07:09:15 »
Considering it's only a modification, it is rather impressing. 8)
XFire: dustypeeps
Steam: CoySpooksDust
Other nick(s): Coy.Spook'sDust, NitroViper007, Nitro

Offline Salad_Shooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 14-09-2009, 22:09:42 »
The Dev's hit a home run.... again.  Not surprised, I've never been disappointed with an FH release.  This is the ONLY game I play anymore.  This last release though put my pile of crap computer over the edge.  Been using it since 2003 tweaking everything I could to get a decent framerate.  I finally broken down and decided to upgrade my desktop just to play this game.  If that doesn't say how much I love this game, I don't know what does.