Author Topic: Eastern Front  (Read 8412 times)

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
Re: Eastern Front
« Reply #105 on: 22-05-2013, 21:05:10 »
Could be around Hurtgen. Or I just think that because those trees are giving me a similar headache. I hate forest combat in FH2...

Offline greenMIKO

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 22-05-2013, 21:05:27 »
Could be around Hurtgen. Or I just think that because those trees are giving me a similar headache. I hate forest combat in FH2...
And i freaking love it!

Offline Pejsaty

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 22-05-2013, 21:05:02 »
Poles didn't slaughter anybody and other nations don't know about it
Eehm, the first post-WWII pogrom was in Poland. So yeah, Poled DID slaughter people.

No country is innocent, it is just that for some countries it is longer ago when they did the killing.

Dude, I don't know what are you smoking, but it must be good...  ::)

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 22-05-2013, 21:05:02 »
That sky setting is really nice though...it really resembles Karelia nothing else. ;D

Offline pizzzaman

• Test Map De-coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 22-05-2013, 21:05:02 »
Is the water normally green in Finland?
You are bathing in misery and hope, waiting for someone to come and pull the plug.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 22-05-2013, 22:05:45 »
Eehm, the first post-WWII pogrom was in Poland. So yeah, Poled DID slaughter people.

No country is innocent, it is just that for some countries it is longer ago when they did the killing.

you always ask this question when someone proves that you lack proper education?  ::)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
Maybe it is not 1,5 milion people, but it was still a slaughter. My bet is that you also haven't heard about Operation Vistula and its consequences, polish labor camp for Ukrainians (more than 150 people died there) which was in fact a former concentration camp (a branch of Auschwitz-Birkenau) in Jaworzno in 1947? We are NOT innocent, you ignorant twat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vistula

btw, Slayer, aren't you a history teacher?  :P
« Last Edit: 22-05-2013, 22:05:03 by jan_kurator »

Offline greenMIKO

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 22-05-2013, 22:05:03 »
Is the water normally green in Finland?
Well i would say that that water is brown and the water looks like that in some lakes and rivers in finland. For an example the water in my nearby river looks like that.

Offline Pejsaty

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 22-05-2013, 23:05:05 »

you always ask this question when someone proves that you lack proper education?  ::)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
Maybe it is not 1,5 milion people, but it was still a slaughter. My bet is that you also haven't heard about Operation Vistula and its consequences, polish labor camp for Ukrainians (more than 150 people died there) which was in fact a former concentration camp (a branch of Auschwitz-Birkenau) in Jaworzno in 1947? We are NOT innocent, you ignorant twat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vistula

btw, Slayer, aren't you a history teacher?  :P

This first accident was made by communists.
The second, well you probably don't know what was UPA, Bandera and what happened with Poles in 1941 on eastern confines? You should think more a bit your tiny brain more and try to connect some facts. But it seems it's to difficul for you.

Edit: and the Vistula action was also Stalin's order as a result of Jalta declarations.

And who is now TWAT?!
« Last Edit: 22-05-2013, 23:05:48 by Pejsaty »

Offline DasHellraiser214

• Raising hell since '94
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 22-05-2013, 23:05:01 »
May this poll PLEASE stop talking about mass murders? Jesus......

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 22-05-2013, 23:05:23 »
Lets talk more about that pic. ;D

Offline Mayhemic.MAD

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 23-05-2013, 00:05:41 »
Yes, lets talk about trees instead of all the small or big genocides every country had in its history.
Why is there no Dendrologist here in the FH community who can enlighten us about the possible regions of growth of those types of trees we can only imagine to see in that horrible low res pic I posted earlier ?
Der Motor des Panzers ist ebenso seine Waffe wie die Kanone.
Heinz Guderian

--- Donate for the biggest BattleField Mod Supporter!! ---

Offline DasHellraiser214

• Raising hell since '94
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 23-05-2013, 00:05:54 »
Lets talk about Rainbows. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 23-05-2013, 00:05:31 »
This first accident was made by communists.
The second, well you probably don't know what was UPA, Bandera and what happened with Poles in 1941 on eastern confines? You should think more a bit your tiny brain more and try to connect some facts. But it seems it's to difficul for you.

Edit: and the Vistula action was also Stalin's order as a result of Jalta declarations.

And who is now TWAT?!
Beautiful butthurt of tipical nazi scam. I didn't mention UPA because I was talking about Poles not anybody else but all you can do is wash your hands. We are not innocent, especially people like you, because they did crimes at a time. Also I knew some people connected with that pogrom what makes me know some facts about whole accident from the first hand. Those people weren't communists, they haven't much common with communism at all and repressions of the jews took place not only in Kielce in that year but in all villages around the city. Jews had hard time in conservative Catholic Poland since it went back on the map in 1918. Learn some history from other sources than your denying holocaust, gay friends with high boots with white laces and bald heads, you retard.

on (current) topic:

I'm not a Dendrologist but those trees are for sure from pine family. Pic is too small to say that for sure but they can be Picea Abies which are the only species of spruce which grow naturally in Poland. Some of those trees (with highly placed crown) are most likely Pinus Sylvestris and that means that possible region of growth is: whole eastern front.

Offline PanzerKnacker

• Tommyjäger
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 23-05-2013, 00:05:38 »
Well, that excludes the South and West front  ;D
He was not wrong. Amateurs talk tactics, pros talk logistics.

Offline DasHellraiser214

• Raising hell since '94
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 23-05-2013, 00:05:36 »
OKAY ENOUGH!

I just wanted to know when the Eastern front was going to be released. Not a fucking history dispute.

May I please have an answer to the ORIGINAL question?