Author Topic: Come Play FH2 Thursday(& Friday) at WaW #1 Server! (BLEED BUG FIXED!)  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
Thanks to Trexer over at WaW for finally getting the bleed bug on many of our favorite smaller maps fixed over at "WaW #1 2.45 RANKED bfewaw.com" server.

I just loaded in to check many of our favorites that we haven't been able to play for a couple months now(seemed to have started when that 2.45a server hotfix came out) and they bleed normal now! I checked Bastogne 16 / Brest 16 / Goodwood 16, then I ran Eppeldorf 16 (a KOTH map) just to MAKE SURE that running a KOTH map and then re-running regular ones would not re-screw things up and it DIDN'T! Bastogne 32 and Port En Bessin 16 ran fine after Eppeldorf.

So unless it breaks again between now and this evening just to make a liar out of me...IT'S FIXED!!!

Of course we really want to get up to BIG maps too and we need lots of PEOPLE to do that(Yes...this means YOU!). Problem was with the bleed bug we could never get up to any sort of numbers to really enjoy the big maps. Now we can! So come one, Come All!

People usually start coming on around 8 pm US eastern time. If you only see a few players on the server early on, JOIN! It takes people joining in the beginning when there aren't already a lot of people on to GET MORE PEOPLE on and get big games going!

Offline Korsakov829

• View Profile
Wow... it sounds amazing! I'm going to put some things off just to be there.

Edit: Are you absolutely certain it has been fixed? Italians on Giarabub 32 lost all their tickets in an instant when they only had one flag left.
« Last Edit: 06-12-2012, 17:12:41 by Korsakov829 »

Offline CHRISTIEFRONTDRIVE

• View Profile
HOORAY! It's always a good time on the WaW server. European players encouraged to join, you don't need to download anything, it's all normal maps like on 762 or hslan!
Quote from: TASSER1
you suck. noone likes you. and your mother isn't pretty

Quote from: Eightball1182
Andrew.Drunk.Drive...I love u man. You get it...u get it 100%. Stay cool Canada brother.

Offline [QPS]_Sex_Bomb

• View Profile
I will be there around 20h EST.  8)

Offline Chad1992

• Back in the Swing of Things
    • View Profile
SWEEEET! Ive been hoping that this problem would be fixed.  Id been missing some of my favorite maps on my favorite server.  :(  But now it seems that all is good.  I will try and be on 2nite, havent been around in awhile so i hope the action is still good.

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
I'll be in a little late tonight.  Save a spot!

Offline 69rat

• View Profile
i'll be there man.

Offline carrion

• View Profile
I got my FH2 drink and snack stash ready to rock tonite!
Bringing it with the cowbell.

Offline TimeMachineAssassin

• View Profile
Saved at the last minute, Yay Trexer! New life for Waw server?

• View Profile
8 people on right now..

Offline carrion

• View Profile
It's that time again, please join us, Thursday & Friday nights!
Bringing it with the cowbell.

Offline Professor Anthrax

• View Profile
I'll be there!  ;D

• View Profile
Good games this day. We won maps your not supposed to win, falaise16, eppeldorf32 as allied. Eightball dominated with like double points then the next guy on some maps, what?

• View Profile
Also we had some haven't seen in a while, sexbomb, chuff, uil8ii, chad92, 69rat, spindrifter, aleksandr solokov,  windridge, along with us sorry regulars last few weeks.

Offline Eightball1182

• View Profile
Good games this day. We won maps your not supposed to win, falaise16, eppeldorf32 as allied. Eightball dominated with like double points then the next guy on some maps, what?

Didn't have any Canadians there distracting me for once!