Poll

What direction should the FH2 tank system go?

Longer tank fights, multiple penetrating shots needed to destroy tanks. Gameplay > realism. (Current tank system)
9 (12.5%)
Still longer tank fights, but not to the extend we have in the current version. Only smaller adjustments are needed. Still: Gameplay > realism
12 (16.7%)
Tank combat should be influenced by realism. The current system is frustrating. Previous versions with mainly 1S1K situations were better (2.4 was fine)
40 (55.6%)
I prefer a hardcore realistic game. A penetrating hit should result in a kill. The current version is a disappointment.
8 (11.1%)
Something else (explain)
3 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Asking the players about the tank system  (Read 8269 times)

Offline FatJoe

• Developer
  • An old timer
    • View Profile
    • My internet
Re: Asking the players about the tank system
« Reply #60 on: 04-10-2012, 20:10:02 »
What the hell is wrong with everyone?!

First of all, I would like EVERYONE (YES, YOU, I don't care who you are, EVERYONE) to read this http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/index.php?topic=26.0

I would like to remind everyone to stay on topic as well! Reading this feels as if people are replying just for the sake of replying, or to either defend their own or pick on each others precious internet status. Instead of contributing something intelligent to the topic.

And I would like to remind our testers and developers to be an example to other members and be respectful towards other testers, developers and fans alike.

Now impress me and go through a month without the need to lock a thread!

with love
- Joe

/ragequits thread