Author Topic: First official GTA V screenshots & wishlist  (Read 5318 times)

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
Re: First official GTA V screenshots & wishlist
« Reply #30 on: 10-07-2013, 13:07:28 »
I'm very curious for news upon Grand Theft Auto Online.

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline NTH

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile

Milton Gault roared, "Roffey, I know bloody well that Jerry knows we are here but you don't need to advertise the fact!"
(From: First in the Field, Gault of the Patricias by Jeffery Williams, page 72.)

Offline Comrade Roe

• Achtung panzer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 25-08-2013, 19:08:34 »
They walked it back, according to PC Gamer.

However, a while back Rockstar was looking for someone to port their upcoming games to PC...

Offline Damaso

• I belong to Naughty Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25-08-2013, 19:08:10 »
1st - One ting i really wanted in GTA V, was than it was activated somekind of "random events" with AI over singleplayer mode

by this i mean than, you could be driving well over the street, and then suddently an wild fire apears, winout you even had fault of it... and then you just see firetruckers everywere

or an police chase: you see an car trespassing high speed by you, and then more 10 police cars trespass highspeed by you chassing the other guy

It would also be cool if medics could actually apear and go inside people´s house to rescue somewone (for example: somewhone who sufered an hearth atack, then you see medics coming to his house, picking up that white mobile bed, and coming inside the house and rescuing the person)

you could probabily found police sieges/barrers over the road, winout you even have fault: you could also trespass an house and if there was an shooting getting over there, you could call the police

if you saw an fire, or somewone dying, you could also call the paramedics/firetruckers...

2ºnd - Police chase system changed so you could actually beind wanted, but hidden...for example: police is chasing you, and then you suddently drive out of the road and go to the forest... then nobody is there, you get out and hide... then police apears near your veicle, and make tings like writing the number of the veicle, ect... and some guys pickup ligths and dogs and try to search you... you could run out from there, but the police would make somekind off an siege over the area (wich could be dificult to avoid.. if you get an incredible wanted level of course)

3º- Getting inside people´s house, and find random people enjoying their lifes... but they would react to your presence (for example: if they know you, they woulnt do you anyting... hoewer, if they didnt know you, they would be yelling to you to get out, and in some cases, the owner could have an weapon pointed to you if you refused to go

4º- Getting wanted: to getting whanted, you should have somebody watching you, and calling the police... you could find that person and kill her/or taking her telephone out... hoewer, if you had more people looking at you, they would call the police...

5º- Having guys following you (not the 3 main caraters, but other caracters) and creating your own gang/mafia/criminal assosiation with clothes you decide to dress to them... also, you could decide wich type of veicles they should drive, and you could request to the gang to make like an stryke over someplace on the map... and then you see like 3 - 4 cars of your gang full of people going there, making an siege and start shooting...

6º- Citizen events: you could actually saw citizens making repairs over the street, or going to mechanic and seeing other veicles getting repaired.. also, you could watch people making funerals over the graveyards, or marriages over church... (and yes, in marriage, there would be an lot of people and cars with those marriage signals... and all driving to go eat and you could follow them the entire life until the couple and the guests go home... you could also interact like killing the people wile getting married, or just go to the party to eat the cake, and then people would be like: "were the fuck is the cake?!?"

Offline Sander93

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 25-08-2013, 20:08:45 »
One thing that previous games really lack is a lively feeling to the city. Police arresting, talking to or chasing other people around, random fires to which the FD responds to, people having fights over traffic accidents and all kinds of such stuff.

In GTA I've always felt like driving around on a movie set. Would be great if they added tons of random stuff happening around you.

Offline Born2Kill 007

• Anytime, baby
  • Professional accountancy hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25-08-2013, 21:08:16 »
Uhm, police chasing people has been part of GTA for quite long (since Vice City), you would even get 25$ "good citizenbonus" for every hit with your fists or boxing irons on the guy that was chased. Sometimes even glitched that you got money for beating the shit out of his dead body  ;D
Ще ми се изпържи картофа
#FreeDamaso

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 26-08-2013, 03:08:27 »
yeah: but it would be way more cool if you had more events:

-Mariages
-Funerals
-Parties
-Trafic blockades
-Building
-medics taking people from house to hospital
-firing
-ect...

Walking in the middle of a city.. sudently, you see one woman screaming and everywone around you look.. them you listen 2 shots and somewone screams of agony... then you listen somewone calling 911 and people start running to everywere and screaming louder than they should... then you listen police coming and 1 guy running from them in the middle of people who dont even know whats happening but they run scared...

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 27-08-2013, 09:08:36 »
Walking in the middle of a city.. sudently, you see one woman screaming and everywone around you look.. them you listen 2 shots and somewone screams of agony... then you listen somewone calling 911 and people start running to everywere and screaming louder than they should... then you listen police coming and 1 guy running from them in the middle of people who dont even know whats happening but they run scared...

You obviously havent played GTA San Andreas or GTA 4.

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 27-08-2013, 13:08:56 »
I actually do... but what im trying to explain is than you should have an realistic behaviour in the game:

Instead of you beind the only one who could make assasinations and massacres in the middle of nowere, you could get kinda surprised: you start seeing people having that behaviour, and you try to find out whats happening wile youre in the middle of a lot of people and  a panic ambient (wile youre not the shooter but somewone else is)

Also it would be cool if it could add an event like an shooting in a school (altougth its a bit evil i think) The United States had many guys bringing weapons to school and start to shoot anywone out of nowere... also, you have a son in GTA... you also have animals (wich can die... and that means PETA will be over them) so i dont see problem in killing children in a game (altougth it looks pretty satanic... anyway, its a game!)

It would be fun as hell: passing by a school to pick up your son (or any other school) and then listeing a shoot... then EVERYBODY inside the building screams (or a part of people does) then you get inside the school, and see people running  normaly until somewone strange apears - the asssasin - and shoots 2 or 3 times and everydone runs AFTER they see what is really happening..

oh and btw:

NEW MISSION IDEA FOR GTA V:

You could have also an mission: for example, your son calls you by telephone, and tells you than theres an shooting happening IN HIS SCHOOL, and needs help and his scared as hell... then you go there with the intention to kill the shooter, but theres an police blockake... so you must take an police uniform to get inside, and you join an swat operation to kill the assasin (you need an swat uniform, not normal police one).. hoewer, the wole swat team gets caugth by somekind of an Anti Personel mine he placed, and youre the only one cappable of kill him... so you must go for him... but there are lots of more S-Mines in your way to kill him.. so you must be carefull

Then you reach the spot to kill him: hes on the yard, and theres an girl beind pointed with a gUn by him (that girl could be the crush of his son... and she could be killed or survive winout youre losing the mission... hoewer, the story line would be afected because his son just lost his crush...)

OH man! i just came with an great mission for Rockstar! :D
« Last Edit: 27-08-2013, 13:08:29 by Damaso »

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 27-08-2013, 16:08:13 »
NEW MISSION IDEA FOR GTA V:

You could have also an mission: for example, your son calls you by telephone, and tells you than theres an shooting happening IN HIS SCHOOL, and needs help and his scared as hell... then you go there with the intention to kill the shooter, but theres an police blockake... so you must take an police uniform to get inside, and you join an swat operation to kill the assasin (you need an swat uniform, not normal police one).. hoewer, the wole swat team gets caugth by somekind of an Anti Personel mine he placed, and youre the only one cappable of kill him... so you must go for him... but there are lots of more S-Mines in your way to kill him.. so you must be carefull

Then you reach the spot to kill him: hes on the yard, and theres an girl beind pointed with a gUn by him (that girl could be the crush of his son... and she could be killed or survive winout youre losing the mission... hoewer, the story line would be afected because his son just lost his crush...)

OH man! i just came with an great mission for Rockstar! :D

I am looking forward to V, but I thank someone that you are not a developer......

A shooting in a school is NOT a great mission? 

Someone please help this generation........
 ???

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 27-08-2013, 19:08:22 »
Shooting in a school ... what the hell are you smoking, dude  ::)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 27-08-2013, 19:08:56 »
Damaso is sick in the head.

Offline Kelmola

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 27-08-2013, 19:08:20 »
I always thought that the sequel to Dead Rising would be a school shooting simulation. After all, the plot does end in a cliffhanger that the zombie-parasite-infected kids of various ages have been adopted all over the US, and will eventually each cause a zombie outbreak unless the host body is killed before that...

---

So, where are teh GTAV spoilers? Supposedly the audiotrack was leaked including dialogue.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 27-08-2013, 19:08:10 »
So Damaso... when is the "Big day"?

Offline Damaso

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 27-08-2013, 22:08:55 »
I mean... its a game!

I heard than GTA V you will also have the hability to hunt and kill animals... that will mean much!

Battlefield 3 got reported for PETA (or whatever is that called) because of that nigth mission wen youre hiding in an hole from the enemy, and the enemy is telling loud than you could give up to them and they wouldnt shoot you...

Theres an part on the mission, than a RAT apears in front of you... and you must manage to kill it with a knife (that was PETA´s argument to report the game)

In GTA V you will kill LOTS of animals! even house animals! (because you have a dog i think) so imagine how many fucks does rockstar give to PETA´s reports...

So by that, i mean: we could also put kids over there! and have the hability to kill them... i mean: its a game! that doesnt mean you become a serial killer for enoying killing kids in a game! or making shooting events in a school! (altougth it migh give somekind of "overpleasure" to people who really like the game)

And for those who get bad taste with the idea, think for a wile: wen you go to a hocker, make sex with her, and then kill her so you may have your money back... a lot of people make that in the game... but does that mean than people will start making it in the real life?

We all here play an FPS game, were we suposely retract the World War 2, and we kill LOTS of people over FOrgotten Hope 2... isnt that sick? no because its a game...

But obviously than, if you make the game with the PRUPOSE OF TELLING PEOPLE THAN KILLING KIDS IS GOOD, thats totaly wrong... and rockstar wouldnt do that as far as i know... in case they would add the school shootings, it would be to become the game more realistic and more enjoyable to play! but they dont become satan by making kids die in a school

Oh and by the way: In fallout new vegas, you have kids... altougth you cant kill them direcly like the adult ones (you give 1 shoot to somewone, it dies.. wile if you shoot a kid, it just stands normal) in the Brotherwood of Steel Bunker, there are 2 kids than can be actually killed: if you decide to destroy the Bunker, you may also be able to activate the security systems to shoot to all the registered members of the Brotherwood of Steel, so you dont need to figth your own way to destroy the bunker...

And wen you activate the security systems, there are machine guns who start shooting everywone inside (including the 2 kids) and wen you go to the kids place, they are death (maybe with an head and arms out of the body, since Fallout has that hability)

I need to confess i was a bit sad wen i made that... (i always try to be the nice guy at games like these.. hoewer, i was in Mister House side wich seemed the best one for me: NCR is too much capitalist, and the Legion its the satan itself...) but come on: its a game! i bet lots of good persons wich have played that game, and managed to kill those 2 kids, didnt became assasins or serial killers or bad people at all!