Author Topic: Revolting Uniting  (Read 307880 times)

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
Re: Revolting Uniting
« Reply #5655 on: 21-10-2014, 10:10:13 »
And no one is surprised.
Not even THeTA0123 it seems...

I wonder: are they all really lesbians?

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #5656 on: 23-10-2014, 02:10:46 »
It's probably the new "it's not you, it's me".

"Sorry Theta, I really like you but.. I'm lesbian."
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5657 on: 23-10-2014, 17:10:49 »
I need some help with my computer. So I had a virus on my PC which created advertisements to pop up on any webpage. I cleaned my PC from a lot of them, but the one called "block the adds" cant be removed. It tells me to close my browser and try again even when my browser isnt open. I try to remove it by: control panel/programs/uninstall a program.

I need help ASAP, these in-text adds are irritating me a lot.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: 23-10-2014, 17:10:30 »
If you are using Firefox, you need to reset it to the default settings to get rid of it.

Incase you use FF, check -> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-firefox-easily-fix-most-problems

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: 23-10-2014, 17:10:02 »
Chrome, unfortunately...

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #5660 on: 23-10-2014, 17:10:16 »
Well google is your friend and by just changing the browser name in the search gave me this: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en 

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: 23-10-2014, 20:10:52 »
I thought it might not be fixed by the same method, but it did, thank you for the help Flippy.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: 27-10-2014, 14:10:21 »

After many months i finally found another picture from my Sanda fight. Too bad its the end. I'm the one who lost.

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: 29-10-2014, 21:10:19 »
For Zoo: do you have any background info on this? Supposedly these football teams scored several own goals when the match was almost over because they are afraid of playing vs FC Borneo (something with organised crime).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LOA4sB944-w
« Last Edit: 29-10-2014, 21:10:49 by Slayer »

Offline siben

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: 30-10-2014, 18:10:19 »
Food question: I will be in Norway in a few weeks. Is it worth trying to go to a restaurant and eat some whale? How is it like?

Offline Slayer

• Freeze Veteran
  • FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: 30-10-2014, 20:10:03 »
Food question: I will be in Norway in a few weeks. Is it worth trying to go to a restaurant and eat some whale? How is it like?
No, because then you support whale hunting, which is bad.

Offline Hjaldrgud

• BF2 Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: 30-10-2014, 20:10:36 »
Never eaten it, but I've heard it tastes like elk.

A classic Norwegian dinner is fårikål http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fårikål

If you want the creme de la creme of Norwegian food, buy pinnekjøtt http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinnekjøtt
It's salty, it's juicy, it's a little piece of heaven. It is traditionally a course served in Christmas, but thanks to capitalism, Christmas comes earlier and earlier, so you may be lucky to find a place serving it. Another alternative is ribbe (pork flanc), another delicious christmas food.

If you want to go full retard, find some place that serves smalahove (google it on pictures. Norwegian version of haggis)

If you like a lot of seasoning, then we don't have much to offer, but we got delicious meat.
« Last Edit: 30-10-2014, 20:10:12 by Hjaldrgud »

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #5667 on: 30-10-2014, 21:10:54 »
Thank you for that wikipedia article.  Now I know all about the letter F.

Offline Dukat

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: 31-10-2014, 01:10:29 »
Awesome how the urls get cut. ;D

I usually imagine my own sounds with it, like `tjunk, tupdieyupdiedee` aaa enemy spotted, ratatatataboom

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #5669 on: 31-10-2014, 07:10:03 »
For Zoo: do you have any background info on this? Supposedly these football teams scored several own goals when the match was almost over because they are afraid of playing vs FC Borneo (something with organised crime).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LOA4sB944-w

From what I've gathered so far:

Borneo FC is a relatively new club that I never heard of, but an article here described what happened culminating to that fixed match event:

http://bola.metrotvnews.com/read/2014/10/29/311914/borneo-fc-berpotensi-terseret-skandal-sepak-bola-gajah-pss-vs-psis

So, this is a second division league (akin to Serie-B in Italy). FC Borneo is a new team, reborn from Persisam (a team that I'm quite familiar with). They are slated to be the champ this season and enter the Premier division next season. This season, their game against Persis Solo is cancelled because the opponent team felt intimidated: their bus is thrown with stones when on the way to the stadium, and some of the officials are injured in the incident. A lot of teams become very wary of facing off FC Borneo, so they only play 25 matches instead of 26 (which is the cancelled match against Persis Solo). From the last 12 home matches, they won them all, and receive 11 penalties.

It is a proof that genuine attempt at reforms, when tarnished by petty local politics and popularity-seeking individuals, will not result in any better competition. Back in 2011, there is some kind of coup within the Football authority (PSSI), but since last year, the leadership and most of the funding has been taken back by the previous (pre-2011) backer.