Author Topic: Kim Jong-Il died  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
Kim Jong-Il died
« on: 19-12-2011, 04:12:16 »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16239693

The "last" guy died. Kim Jong-Un will succeed him. Will this unpredictable guy make peace or the situation worse?

I'm actually have this mixed feelings. Hope that nukes won't fall easily to one of his mad generals.

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kim Jong-Il died
« Reply #1 on: 19-12-2011, 04:12:14 »
Holy shit....

This will be...very interesting.  Either his son will be able to hold power, the Generals will take power, or the government will collapse....

Offline LHeureux

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19-12-2011, 04:12:15 »
Wow, that was unexpected for me...

Good?
Hey, huge ass .gif signatures are totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Not these anymore, thankyouverymany kkbyethx love you, all the homo. -Flippy

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19-12-2011, 04:12:34 »
No more Kim Jong Il looking at things website... 

Offline Archimonday

• Sir vis pacem, para bellum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19-12-2011, 04:12:29 »
Lace up the boots boys, this might get messy.

Offline sn00x

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19-12-2011, 05:12:05 »
its time get an Biochemical suit of ebay!

Offline Eat Uranium

• Tea Drinker
  • Global Moderator
  • Today's news will contain [REDACTED]
    • View Profile
    • FH2 Music
« Reply #6 on: 19-12-2011, 05:12:38 »
I predict that there will be a short period of intrigue and deception as the various Generals, Sons and Politicians try to gain influence, followed by a very short massacre instigated by zombie Kim Il-Sung.

Offline Gezoes

• There is no middle ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 19-12-2011, 06:12:23 »
Dead Kim. New Kim. That is what will happen, no biggie.

"If I wasn't a little mad, I'd go mad."

Offline Natty

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 19-12-2011, 06:12:04 »
Not expecting backbackers fullmoon-raving in Pyongyang anytime soon  :P

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19-12-2011, 07:12:59 »
 I have some friends (no Americans of course) who have visited Pyongyang and you would be surprised at how much fun you can have in North Korea.

As long as you don't insult the people, their cultural practices, and of course the leadership, you are guaranteed a trip of your lifetime. South Korea, fast paced, flashy, and brightly lit, may seem to be a better place but honestly scratch the surface and all you will find are lots of drunks, hostility, xenophobia and extreme overcrowding in Seoul. (there is a reason why SK is one of the most wired places in the world and it has little to do with being social or outgoing)

Meanwhile, up in bad NK, the honoured guests are catered to hand and foot, given access to all they desire (within legal bounds). The guests are granted private guided tours, cultural displays and musical performances of the highest calibre, and most importantly, the guests are allowed to ask the hard questions that outsider's presume would invite them to the nearest gulag...

all that, and they have electricity, DJ's, some of the best beer in the world and there is even email.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Tuco

• FH lurker since 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 19-12-2011, 07:12:26 »
I have some friends (no Americans of course) who have visited Pyongyang and you would be surprised at how much fun you can have in North Korea.

As long as you don't insult the people, their cultural practices, and of course the leadership, you are guaranteed a trip of your lifetime. South Korea, fast paced, flashy, and brightly lit, may seem to be a better place but honestly scratch the surface and all you will find are lots of drunks, hostility, xenophobia and extreme overcrowding in Seoul. (there is a reason why SK is one of the most wired places in the world and it has little to do with being social or outgoing)

Meanwhile, up in bad NK, the honoured guests are catered to hand and foot, given access to all they desire (within legal bounds). The guests are granted private guided tours, cultural displays and musical performances of the highest calibre, and most importantly, the guests are allowed to ask the hard questions that outsider's presume would invite them to the nearest gulag...

all that, and they have electricity, DJ's, some of the best beer in the world and there is even email.
Sounds great! Im packing my bags right now!
If you have to shoot, shoot, dont talk.

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19-12-2011, 07:12:44 »
 In all honesty, the best thing that the world could do is to actually pay them attention. Their needs are simple, their wants are few and the sooner that we embrace North Korea, the sooner that a large part of the world will be at peace.

Those people agitating for conflict should go out and punch the first farmworker that they find, find out firsthand what good that will do for you and your sense of self worth.
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Zoologic

• Masterspammer
  • In FH Since 0.67
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 19-12-2011, 08:12:17 »
It is done at the expense of regular North Koreans.

They are being told to show where the tourists would pass. Some kids are being briefed to hand you flowers along the way to give the impression that North Korean people are friendly. They were told to dress their best along the tourist bus routes.

It was done in dictator-ruled Indonesia, it is being done in current China, it is perfectly done in North Korea.

I was happy, the Chinese were somewhat happy, but I guess, the North Koreans are brainwashed happy.

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 19-12-2011, 08:12:52 »
The Kim is dead. Long live the Kim.

Offline IrishReloaded

• Leader of Irishforce
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 19-12-2011, 10:12:16 »
When a friend of mine was in NK there was electricity breakdown every 2nd second. And they had to eat in darkness.
They might seem friendly, but thats just the 0,01 % of the people you see. Dont think of the farmers, forced to eat rotten rice cause they have nothing else. . .

NK sucks, dictatorship sucks. Word.

What I expect in the future.
Little fat Kim something, high from his power, will play with the fire, and the south and USA will fire back . . .