Author Topic: The FH2.4 Default SinglePlayer & CoOp  (Read 8186 times)

Offline Void

• AI Dev
    • View Profile
    • ESAI at Moddb
Re: The FH2.4 Default SinglePlayer & CoOp
« Reply #30 on: 15-02-2012, 18:02:03 »
surely someone has a wintendo setup to actually play on? Just run a server locally on that is all I can say.

you can play sp on a local server so you only need one person to try it; just add the line sv.numPlayersNeededToStart 1 to serversettings.con

Since your last post I have been made aware of a non ai supported vehicle on Eppeldorf, and that would indeed lead to a crash. A fix for that particular issue is coming in the next fh2 patch, but I will release it on this forum for all of you if it gets done before the patch is ready.

I have forgotten most of what I used to know about 'nix so not sure where you could look for crash/debug logs on your dedicated server setup.

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 16-02-2012, 09:02:11 »
Don't use the white Hanomags.

You may have to remove them from the map (or swap them) to stop the bots from using them, but I don't know if that will solve the crash as I haven't tried it.

Even if it does fix it, the AI on Eppeldorf is an absolute shocker.

And AFAIK, the cause of Meuse crash is still a mystery.

Offline Tankbuster

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 16-02-2012, 09:02:26 »
IDK, the AI german AI assaults the Primary objectives pretty effectively. If left to their own devices they stop the bleed within 15 minutes, so its not all bad.

Offline Void

• AI Dev
    • View Profile
    • ESAI at Moddb
« Reply #33 on: 16-02-2012, 19:02:08 »

not an acceptable solution; if a bot gets in the vehicle you still get a crash.

I've already given AI to this vehicle. cF, I can post it in your download sticky if you like; next patch won't be too far off but still, the sooner players get this the better.

Offline cannonfodder

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 20-02-2012, 08:02:19 »
I can wait...but if anyone else wants it, post it and I'll add it to the sticky.

Offline eldiablo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 08-03-2012, 10:03:58 »

not an acceptable solution; if a bot gets in the vehicle you still get a crash.

I've already given AI to this vehicle. cF, I can post it in your download sticky if you like; next patch won't be too far off but still, the sooner players get this the better.

Did you post it? I´d like to try it before our LAN party. Eppeldorf is a great and fun map, but it is raher same that it will crash when white hannomag is used.

Thanks.