Poll

Would you want to see buildable statics/ deployable?

YES but not PR style
32 (32%)
YES PR style
14 (14%)
NO
54 (54%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Poll for Building/deploying statics  (Read 11610 times)

Offline CossRooper

• View Profile
Re: Poll for Building/deploying statics
« Reply #90 on: 27-06-2011, 06:06:00 »
Most defensive positions aren't tactically useless to my mind. Look at Totalize. Every defensive position (mostly flagzones) are very useful.

The trenches, As i've seen, are only used for sneaky people who go in them to hide to try and cap... not to defend.

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 27-06-2011, 06:06:28 »
Most defensive positions aren't tactically useless to my mind. Look at Totalize. Every defensive position (mostly flagzones) are very useful.
The trenches, As i've seen, are only used for sneaky people who go in them to hide to try and cap... not to defend.

That doesn't devalue his argument, as proper defenders will use the trench as well and flush out the enemy. ;)
It's amazing how long you can defend a flag with a determined squad and the given defensive positions, you should try it.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 27-06-2011, 10:06:31 »

That doesn't devalue his argument, as proper defenders will use the trench as well and flush out the enemy. ;)
It's amazing how long you can defend a flag with a determined squad and the given defensive positions, you should try it.

Yes. You get what I mean. It is the same on the Hill 108 on St. Lo. If you have one good squad to denfend it, it is very hard to take it back. But mostly it is the case, that the most people don't think about the possibility to defend it. And then ofcourse it is easy to take the flag back for the enemy. And in this case your only argument is, that the defensive prositions there are useless?  :-\
« Last Edit: 27-06-2011, 10:06:45 by 5hitm4k3r »