Author Topic: Fh1 and FH2 Communities  (Read 1451 times)

Offline 44mag

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Fh1 and FH2 Communities
« on: 11-05-2011, 22:05:15 »
hello,
ive been playing fh since its release as .4 on bf42 some years ago and im convinced we "the gamers, developers" etc. as a whole are onto something here . there is a reason this game is still around and likewise fh1 is still around . maybe you guys havent been to pixel-fighter.com lately , if you havent your missing out because we are churning out just about the same amount if not more maps than fh2 is. I  know there are divisions on where to go such as bf42 or bf2 engine etc but i think we should at least promote eack other's games to attract more players and make it a better experience for all. for example links for pfc on official fh1 page . Im not trying to spam your forum here, im  simply saying that combining our efforts will produce better gaming. i heard theres no satchels in fh2 ,lol ::)

You know you like to play fh1 or as i call it fh classic every now and then so lets keep it goin  whats your thoughts here? ;D

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
Re: Fh1 and FH2 Communities
« Reply #1 on: 11-05-2011, 22:05:25 »
There are satchels in FH2, you heard wrong.

Offline 44mag

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-05-2011, 22:05:15 »
oh cool, well fh1 still has more maps and vehicles,
you guys should come over to pfc and play a match sometime ;)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11-05-2011, 22:05:49 »
Yes.

So?

Offline RAnDOOm

• Portugal - Surfs Paradise in Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11-05-2011, 22:05:53 »
PFC server is bad, i dont like it.... no teamwork at all.

I much prefer playing in the F|H FH1 campaign in Russia.

Offline 44mag

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11-05-2011, 22:05:31 »
teamwork and fair play is at the core of our server values, im sorry for your bad experience, we hold custom map days tuesday and saturdays and regular maps rest of week, if you ever have a complaint your welcome in our forum, we do not discriminate. :)  as i said before we are a gaming community for the gamers without them we would have no game. Iam simply looking for co-operation in the fh community to get more players for fh1 and fh2 to make game experience better.

Offline Zeno

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11-05-2011, 22:05:29 »
good that people are still playing FH1 (reinstalled it a month ago ;D)

but its soon time for people to move on ::) rather help making FH2 a even more awsome mod! ;)

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11-05-2011, 23:05:04 »
Yeah Pixel's not that bad, there are moments of awesome teamwork there... but it's been a while since I really enjoyed it... Most of the time I just get owned by the regulars there   ;)
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline Vicious

• I belong to Naughty Club
  • Panty Buncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12-05-2011, 02:05:18 »
if fh1's 64 player code could be broken it would could be a huge sensation. but we are all holding are breath to see what FH's dev team is up to. could be PR features such as building FOBs, could be minor improvements in weapons and some new maps. we shall wait.
So they are so infallible yet they can't even communicate and work with each other... sounds like politicians.

Offline LuckyOne

• Purple Heart Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12-05-2011, 18:05:00 »
if fh1's 64 player code could be broken it would could be a huge sensation. but we are all holding are breath to see what FH's dev team is up to. could be PR features such as building FOBs, could be minor improvements in weapons and some new maps. we shall wait.

The latter is more likely than the former... And I'm sure there's at least 1 BF42 128 player server (if that's what you were thinking) running at the moment... (or at least it shows as 128 players)
This sentence is intentionally left unfinished...

Offline 44mag

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12-05-2011, 23:05:00 »
its good to see some talk going on here which is why i started this thread, PFC is a fh1 server ,which happens to be the pre-cursor to the current mod under your development. We are also pursuing development although not in the same game , in the same  mod ideas. It is in my belief that our gamer site's share the same vision of a fh game some day instead of just a mod. ;D

so just trying to open the gates for more players here for 1 and 2 and so on..
the way ea moves from game to game , you'll never be able to make a super mod before the next game comes out!

Offline 44mag

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 20-07-2011, 03:07:19 »
good too see some renewed play on fh1, after all it is what started this great mod. by the way pfc will be having events on sundays as well as saturdays and tuesdays for our custom maps you can get more info at www.Pixel-fighter.com

over 50 new custom maps.

also be on the lookout for FHC a new mod developed exclusively by PFC coming out sometime this fall. It is like Fh1  with more enhancements.

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 20-07-2011, 03:07:15 »
Lol,

more like PFC is copycatting FHSW material and then compiling it into a 12+ gigabyte monstrousity.

i would play more often on PFC but I get tired of the threats from admins and the constant kicks of new players from the server. After years of playing on PFC, I still get threatened and admonished almost every time I join up.

What happened to saying hello and letting us get our game on?
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline 44mag

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 20-07-2011, 04:07:15 »
pfc is about the players for the players that is why we cannot have  people team killing and playing disruptively. other than that i believe it is a fair game. usually if someone is kicked or said something too its for a reason pfc does not pick on people. just trying to run a fair fun good game play experience. sure there are some rules, but they are intended to make the game more enjoyable so that its not boring or frustrating to play, the rules pfc have were designed to make a better experience for players.

if your having a bad time your more than welcome to say so in the forum on our site, and we will take the feedback seriously.

as far as copycatting im not sure of that as pfc is the official fhsw partner , as stated on both websites.

cya on the battlefield.