Author Topic: Conspiracies Thread Mk II  (Read 244973 times)

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracies Thread Mk II
« Reply #3270 on: 09-06-2017, 16:06:34 »
So D-Day has just passed and now is June 9th. A forgotten but an important date nonetheless, at least to us finns. Even thought battles of Tali did not start until the 20th and then escalated on 25th, I thought adding a drop in the big sea and post current (WIP) minimap.
Thank you Flippy!!! And Valleyman for notifying me on the 762 server. This is amazing work!! Will the Finns get T-50? Any chance for a T-28?
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: 09-06-2017, 22:06:51 »
Will the Finns get T-50? Any chance for a T-28?

T-50 would indeed be used in Tali since it would be the only battle where that tank was used. It was used as the command tank during the counterattack to Portinhoikka.

T-28, as much as I'd love to get it... I dont think so. Unless some magical being would provide us with one.

EDIT: I must pee on your parade thought. This map is currently on hold. I am occupied by other project currently. Main reason why this map might not get finished at all is the lack of vehicles. We do not have the manpower to get the vehicles needed for this map, and I personally dont see much point in finishing the map if the main selling point (the vehicles which only saw use in this battle) would not be there.
« Last Edit: 09-06-2017, 22:06:34 by Flippy Warbear »

Offline Leopardi

• [11PzG] member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: 10-06-2017, 08:06:48 »
Will the Finns get T-50? Any chance for a T-28?

T-50 would indeed be used in Tali since it would be the only battle where that tank was used. It was used as the command tank during the counterattack to Portinhoikka.

T-28, as much as I'd love to get it... I dont think so. Unless some magical being would provide us with one.

EDIT: I must pee on your parade thought. This map is currently on hold. I am occupied by other project currently. Main reason why this map might not get finished at all is the lack of vehicles. We do not have the manpower to get the vehicles needed for this map, and I personally dont see much point in finishing the map if the main selling point (the vehicles which only saw use in this battle) would not be there.
T-50, Sturmi, then slap Finnish skin on the T-34 and Messerschmitt..  what more would it require?

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: 10-06-2017, 08:06:33 »
T-50, Sturmi, then slap Finnish skin on the T-34 and Messerschmitt..  what more would it require?

First of all, we dont have the correct T-34 model that was used here. Second of all we'd need a KV-1 model 1942 for the Finns as well. If we wanted to go real fancy, we'd still need the T-28, T-34-85 and ISU-152.

Offline MajorMajor

• View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: 10-06-2017, 09:06:30 »
This map is currently on hold. I am occupied by other project currently.

Sad to hear. Hopefully your other project is also FH2-related.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: 10-06-2017, 10:06:17 »
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: 10-06-2017, 10:06:49 »

It is. Been since 2011 or so.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: 10-06-2017, 10:06:32 »

It is. Been since 2011 or so.
I played finnwars recently and there was a map made by you.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: 10-06-2017, 10:06:08 »

Uh huh? I used to map quite a lot back in the BF42 days. Made few maps for FinnWars. Two or three if I remember right. Good old BF42 mapping where you can churn out maps in no time.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: 10-06-2017, 10:06:09 »

Uh huh? I used to map quite a lot back in the BF42 days. Made few maps for FinnWars. Two or three if I remember right. Good old BF42 mapping where you can churn out maps in no time.
Wish that was the case with BF2

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: 11-06-2017, 10:06:53 »

First of all, we dont have the correct T-34 model that was used here. Second of all we'd need a KV-1 model 1942 for the Finns as well. If we wanted to go real fancy, we'd still need the T-28, T-34-85 and ISU-152.
Well this requires new turrets for sure, and some reskining. Although with these vehicles, you would have more possibility for early ostfront somewhere in 2020.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: 14-06-2017, 08:06:44 »
Anyway, what happened with conspiracies? This is turning into an ask me anything thread! We need hints to conspire bout FH2!

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: 14-06-2017, 19:06:13 »
Anyway, what happened with conspiracies?
You.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: 16-06-2017, 06:06:57 »
Anyway, what happened with conspiracies?
You.
Yay!! Jan is back!!! So I will conspire about that image you posted of a generic eastern front village in 1943.

1. It may possibly occur on the Dniepr river, or during the Donbass strategic offensive.
2. Then again it could occur around Orel, where the Ferdinands massacred Soviet tanks.
3. It could represent Kharkov and the clashes around it.
4. It could represent the battles in the North, where soviet forces attempted to break through german defensive lines.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: 22-06-2017, 21:06:28 »
Enough talk, more pics! ;)