Author Topic: Conspiracies Thread Mk II  (Read 247124 times)

Offline Captain Pyjama Shark

• Masterspammer
  • Captain of the Gravy Train
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracies Thread Mk II
« Reply #3060 on: 07-02-2017, 23:02:58 »
Those telephone pole statics are awesome.

Offline Roughbeak

• Science of Hooting, PhD
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: 08-02-2017, 00:02:03 »

Thank you, Pyjama Shark!

To be honest, they are based off the other ones, but just some rearranging was the main work. :)

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: 08-02-2017, 09:02:23 »

Thank you, Pyjama Shark!

To be honest, they are based off the other ones, but just some rearranging was the main work. :)
All of the new statics are amazing because of dedication and hard work from our awesome dev team!!
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.
FH2 won't be the last FH. ;)

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: 23-02-2017, 08:02:46 »
Man, I wish I could get that for Tali.  :)
We can negociate a fernch map 

I hope we could bring those lovely french toys out for everyone to enjoy sooner than later but we could use some experienced manpower to help us to make that happen.
;) i've created finnish toys for your maps now it's time to give my french toys a map !

I feel Seth as sad kitten. Maybe he will get 'his' after second 'eastern' ?
« Last Edit: 23-02-2017, 08:02:59 by Ivancic1941 »
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: 23-02-2017, 19:02:28 »
Yeah we still need manpower to help bringing the frenchies in.  :-\

Hopefully some day...

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: 26-02-2017, 09:02:06 »
We will get the Frenchies. Why else do we have the French skin for the Somua? And pay attention that the model is by Seth Soldier, but the GERMAN skin is made by Gurdy.

« Last Edit: 26-02-2017, 18:02:17 by FHMax3 »
That other thread failed miserably and if you try to spam or flame here, I will break your arms.

Offline Flippy Warbear

• Global Moderator
  • Adequately docile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: 26-02-2017, 11:02:32 »
It's not the equipment problem, it's the map problem.

Offline Turkish007

• Masterspammer
  • Mini-mod necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: 26-02-2017, 17:02:13 »
What happened to French Hope? I think it was a promising project. And that one map was pretty good actually. Needed some scrapings here and there to perfect it, but would still do IMO as a good start.

Offline Ivancic1941

• View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: 26-02-2017, 18:02:04 »
What happened to French Hope? I think it was a promising project. And that one map was pretty good actually. Needed some scrapings here and there to perfect it, but would still do IMO as a good start.
I(me) shouldnt start story again..
I think story about french hope was mentioned atleast once in every half year. Too bad they failed. Just they could but didnt manage to get final. Devs did sort of said that Stonne is pretty good, but by now it would probably need new better resolution textures and little better object placment. That is again work, and nobody is want to take half finished map (especially map as every mapper has its own ideas and rarely is on same level with other mapper). I still have feeling that Stonne could be base and easier finished than absolutly new map, but maybe some devs statment directly about this specific map could explain better than me....
« Last Edit: 26-02-2017, 18:02:50 by Ivancic1941 »
Floppy Wardisc or Floppy Wierdbear

Offline hitm4k3r

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: 26-02-2017, 20:02:07 »
The reason, why we don't have any French Hope map in FH2 is basicly the same reason why Ste Mere Eglise is in the CMP and not in the official mod. It's one thing to have a good start to work with, but it is a completely different topic to keep at it, to polish everything and to simply finalize it and to say to yourself: that's the maximum that I can achieve. I recently made some further improvements to Ste Mere Eglise again, even after all the hours I spent on the map and I allways find something where I am not confident with something. Dead ends are one of the biggest issues with the map and it would equal basicly creating the map from scratch to fix all that stuff. At the end I sometimes get burnt out allways working on the same map and I don't feel like starting from scratch just to have a proper official SME where everything is perfect, if that's even something to achieve for me.

Creating my own project from scratch on the other hand and following my own workflow makes it easier for me and keeps me motivated as I am able to spent my time efficiently without fixing other peoples oversights or mistakes. It's no biggy for me, if I have to fix my own crap though.  ;D

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: 28-02-2017, 08:02:50 »
C'mon guys, we need some news for this February. How about a shot of Stashuv City on Ogledow, as TS4ever did not show it in depth.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: 28-02-2017, 17:02:23 »
C'mon guys, we need some news for this February. How about a shot of Stashuv City on Ogledow, as TS4ever did not show it in depth.
He didn't because the city is not a part of a map.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: 28-02-2017, 20:02:05 »
The city is basically background graphics.

Offline FHMax3

• Gunnery Sargeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: 01-03-2017, 08:03:17 »
The city is basically background graphics.
I wish we had a urban eastern front map in FH2. Poznan? Berlin? Konisberg? We need to see the full potential of Russian SMG's. But then again, it takes a ton of time. The only one we might see is Berlin, but then you would need the Reichstag, Kroll Opera, and Reichschacellry.

Offline jan_kurator

• FH-Betatester
  • Magnificent Mustard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: 01-03-2017, 20:03:43 »
I wish we had a urban eastern front map in FH2. Poznan? Berlin? Konisberg? We need to see the full potential of Russian SMG's. But then again, it takes a ton of time. The only one we might see is Berlin, but then you would need the Reichstag, Kroll Opera, and Reichschacellry.
Berlin is exactly what we will never see in FH2. Unless it will be a generic map, like the one from FH0.7.