Author Topic: No energy for this.  (Read 9257 times)

Offline DLFReporter

• FH-Betatester
  • Betatesting FH2 makes me edgy...
    • View Profile
Re: No energy for this.
« Reply #60 on: 31-03-2009, 08:03:42 »
you are hiding a vehicle or something. show SHOW!

Sorry but naked vehicles in a Forrest are too much for you young padawan! You can even see her uncovered screws!
I can't risk spoiling it for you... sorry.
Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off

Offline VonMudra

• FH-Betatester
  • FH2 Betatester/Verdun Team Researcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 31-03-2009, 08:03:51 »
People are trying to catch up to the FF forums haha, I thought that too, I love when I see the same threads as ones from FF, trying to compare them to the old threads, it's just a silly match.

Yep, and its getting out of hand a bit much.  Some classic threads are fine, but jeez.  I can barely keep up if I'm gone more then a couple hours....

Offline jumjum

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 31-03-2009, 13:03:49 »
...Yep, and its getting out of hand a bit much.  Some classic threads are fine, but jeez.  I can barely keep up if I'm gone more then a couple hours....
Ditto. 26 threads in two days? Jeez, lighten up.
Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes.....

Offline sheikyerbouti

• Yay, Rep feature is dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 03-04-2009, 01:04:23 »
 It's not like we need to read every thread but perhaps an "oldies" sub-forum would do the trick.

On a somewhat separate matter, I would like to propose what I feel is a simple idea,

Could we have the opportunity to nominate some of our more highly regarded forum members (that are not part of the FH dev group) to the position of moderator or even a sub-moderator?

Most particularily, I would like the opportunity to nominate certain people as moderators for the FH off topic section only. Such an opportunity would lighten the workload of the Dev team and testers and would also recognize the solid commitment that some individuals have shown towards the FH forum community.

The election of certain luminary figures of FH off topic would serve as an example to the rest of us, and over time perhaps serve as an incentive to all of us to conduct ourselves in a fashion that best represents the global community that is Forgotten hope.

just my 2 cents (Canadian) 
My Quebec includes Canada

Offline Moose

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 03-04-2009, 01:04:09 »
I would agree with what you say sheik, but canadian anything is worthless to me!

Offline Remdul

• Reverse Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Pie!
    • View Profile
    • ByteHazard
« Reply #65 on: 04-04-2009, 20:04:26 »
Spam is kind of infectious. I had one forum I ran pretty much ruined by this. Not because I was offended by it, but it made finding good posts very hard, and eventually just painful. It drove people away.

Chill out. Think before you post and you'll see that this place isn't to bad. This isn't Youtube. We're still tasting this new thing. Things will change if they have to but we've been here only a week.

If we need a spam forum, we'll make one. Give us some time will ya. :)
« Last Edit: 04-04-2009, 20:04:15 by Remdul »