Author Topic: Forgotten Honor Tournament - BF Pirates 2 Event  (Read 2660 times)

Offline samnadine

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
Re: Forgotten Honor Tournament - BF Pirates 2 Event
« Reply #15 on: 07-07-2009, 15:07:59 »
thank you for the suggestion. I moved it to the planning forums too.

Before the campaign start there will be 2 scrims. Pherhaps we could do this, but a campaign gameplay is more organized and strutured on battle units, strategies and command hierarchy. Lonewolfers players would take vehicles assigned to specific battle units, wouldn't follow team strategy and there wouldn't be any tactical coordination with the squad unit. However I think they will look in this.

Offline Bhodili7

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12-07-2009, 10:07:00 »
Yes, thanks for your suggestion.

As Sam brought up, the scrims are organized teamplay and much needed to get things started.  Having it open to public players could be disruptive at worse.

So the best thing to do is to register at www.forgottenhonor.com, sign up for the tournament, read the forum connected to it and join us for battle on Friday.  That way you see the high quality tournament for what it was meant to be.  The tournament is free and fun. Well worth checking out and that's what we hope you all do.  ;)

Offline samnadine

• View Profile
    • Forgotten Honor
« Reply #17 on: 12-07-2009, 20:07:37 »
I would say campaign, better than tournament.

So the best thing to do is to register at www.forgottenhonor.com, sign up for the tournament, read the forum connected to it and join us for battle on Friday.

this takes only 1 minute  ;)