Author Topic: "Dream Team" or post your silly/stupid/weird dreams.  (Read 21346 times)

Offline hslan.Corvax

• FH-Betatester
  • War photographer
    • View Profile
    • sebastiantoth.at
Re: "Dream Team" or post your silly/stupid/weird dreams.
« Reply #30 on: 16-07-2010, 01:07:32 »
Either there is something wrong with you guys or with me ..

My dreams kinda always are about hot chicks .. ::)

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
  • A Hellenic version of Jackie Chan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 16-07-2010, 02:07:04 »
For me there is no need to dream for a hot chick...I got one ;)

Offline :| Hi

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 16-07-2010, 04:07:02 »
Everyones just not mentioning their dreams with chicks in 'em

Of course, everyone has a weird dream once inna while

[2:06:54 PM] Tolga: cant use tha shit underwater -Tolga on the G3

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #33 on: 16-07-2010, 10:07:16 »
Either there is something wrong with you guys or with me ..

My dreams kinda always are about hot chicks .. ::)
Oh I just censored those out, thought it was a bit too obvious to post about that.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline von.small

• Last of my kind
    • View Profile
    • WEARMEME
« Reply #34 on: 16-07-2010, 11:07:06 »
When I was little (9 years) I dreamt that I was being attacked by a werewolf on the street outside my house. I ran for my life but eventually he got me (nothing happened after that, I woke up). That very dream came back several times.
All occured the year after i had been attacked and bitten by an unknown dog at that very same street (right outside my house).

I went through a diary and found one too about werewolves.

In the side of a mountain was carved an ornate entrance to an underground hall (akin to the dwarves place in LOTR) - I walked inside and sensed that something was watching me, moving in the shadows, every fleeting glimpse into the darkeness would only ever reveal the shadow of wolf ears or a snout retreating into the gloom, ...but I knew it was a fucking big werewolf.  
He was not attacking, and seemed to be waiting for something, but I wasn't sure what?

The ground started to tremor, causing small dust streams to leak from cracks in the rock ceiling.  The dull tremor turned into an orchestrated marching noise which antagonised the werewolf who let out a muffled howl and began to climb a huge statue towards the back of the hall. Still slightly masked by the darkness - but with enough light to cast a full shiloutette, the 12ft tall son of a bitch stood there and looked poised to jump.

the marching sound halted with a clanking of armour, turning round I saw the doorway to the hall blocked by knights, on one side all dressed in silver armour, on the other side dressed in gold armour.  They lowered their spears and started to desend the steps into the hall.

I turned back to see the werewolf, but the viewpoint had changed and instead of looking at the werewolf I was looking down from the top of a very tall statue at two armies, one silver, one gold marching into the weird medievel hall.

Wake, and back in the room...
« Last Edit: 16-07-2010, 11:07:43 by von.small »
HadrianBT - Why the hell would "Germany" attack pigmy ppl??!!
Thorondor123 - I agree that people are not wearing enough hats

Offline Johannes

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 16-07-2010, 11:07:22 »
-One of the craziest dreams I had was back in early November 2004.

I dreamed I was a French soldier in Battlefield 1942's Monte Santa Croce map, climbing up the western flank of the mountain. Suddenly Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson appeared on horses and rode toward me. They beat me up, took my wallet, and then told me to by a Nintendo DS, promptly throwing one at me. They then rode away, Jackson shooting a German soldier with a pistol on his way out. Mind you, this was about three weeks before the Nintendo DS actually came out.

-Another complete WTF dream was more recent, happening about a year and a half ago. I dreamed I was playing with Legos with General Leclerc (commander of the French Second Armored Division) and Launchpad McQuack (the pilot in the DuckTales cartoon). I woke up greatly disturbed.

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 16-07-2010, 11:07:08 »
I call French bias

Offline UnknownSoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 16-07-2010, 11:07:28 »
i dreamt once that i was being chased by a black shadowed monster and i ran into a dead end when i turned around to face him he was right in front of me, i tried to attack him but to my horror my arms felt weak like they were carrying a few kilos worth of weight needless to say i woke up after i tried to hit him
Incoming fire has the right of way.

— Old artilleryman's maxim +++

A good general does not lead an army to destruction just because he knows it will follow.

— Tactica Imperium passages +++

Offline Tedacious

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 16-07-2010, 12:07:38 »
one of the most annoying dreams I've ever had:

(Yes I really dreamt this)

I dreamt that in our fridge we had one bottle of 1,5 litres Pepsi, and one 50cl bottle of Pepsi.

I woke up, and ran quickly downstairs. I couldn't wait to get a glass of pepsi, had a HUGE craving for pepsi at that moment, the worst craving i've ever had.
I opened the fridge and to my huge disappointment there was no pepsi.

I even asked my whole family about "where has pepsi gone?" before I realized it was just a dream....
I see were you are trying to reach: "how can a 17 year old kid have such a thinking like this? why doesnt he wants to be like normal teens who whana get rich? and his plan actually makes sense, but is too damn revolutionary and good at the same time than is still doubthfull if it works..." - Damaso

Offline MaJ.P.Bouras

• Masterspammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 16-07-2010, 12:07:25 »
Ah i get that when i am really thirsty! I see that in my dream i drink and drink and drink shitloads of water and never be good

Offline Tolga<3

• (No longer) terrorizing terrorists. :<
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 17-07-2010, 05:07:24 »
Sucks seeing all these exciting dreams :(

Ive had a recurring dream since around Summer of 2004. And its just about empty tires, just rubber tires, and they're empty... Thats IT.
Epilepsy is bad.

Offline Thorondor123

• God Emperor
  • Global Moderator
  • Lugbûrz-ûr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 17-07-2010, 18:07:32 »
I had this weird dream last night. I was at our summer cottage. There were some people there and we were playing sabacc (nerd!) for some reason. Suddenly, I saw some movement at the direction of the lake. I grabbed binoculars and headed to the shore. The movement I had seen was a huge otter racing on the waves like a bloody speedboat. The sight was, more or less, surreal. The next thing I remember is that I was back in the cottage, where the sabacc table had turned into the regular 'farmhouse table' we have there, and my laptop was on it. This sudden change of interior decoration was by no means strange in the dream world so I opened my laptop and logged in to MSN. I was going to tell about this peculiar GIANT SPEEDBOAT OTTER to Ciupita, but she was offline. At this point, before finding any other means of communication to share my story, I woke up. My initial reaction to this dream was an honest "what the fuck?".

My dreams don't usually feature my friends, so this one was rather out of the ordinary. Usually my dreams (those that I remember anyway) are about random strangers that I know only in the dream. Some times there are people like Jennifer Aniston (as mentioned above), Gandalf or Hercule Poirot.

Now this Hercule Poirot dream was exceptionally epic. Too bad I can't really remember it any more. I only remember that it featured David Suchet as Hercule Poirot and some sea-monsters. There must have been so much action in that one.
« Last Edit: 17-07-2010, 18:07:31 by Thorondor123 »
Let mortal heroes sing your fame

Offline Fuchs

• No lollygagging
  • FH-Betatester
  • Traction Wars Propaganda Officer
    • View Profile
    • Traction Wars - WWII Free to Play Game
« Reply #42 on: 17-07-2010, 19:07:43 »
Actually, random strangers is not really possible. IIRC dreams only feature people your mind has actually seen. But I don't know if it includes people you see for 5 seconds in a public happening.
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death.
To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without thought or doubt."

Offline Mr.Deceptive

• Been here too long
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 17-07-2010, 21:07:30 »
I had a dream that everything in my life was normal BUT everything was Beige in colour. So strange, however in the dream it was normal.
There's no difference between being holy and alone

Offline Tolga<3

• (No longer) terrorizing terrorists. :<
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 17-07-2010, 21:07:24 »
I had a dream that everything in my life was normal BUT everything was Beige in colour. So strange, however in the dream it was normal.

Beige! The color of Khaki's and bandaids! I
Epilepsy is bad.