Author Topic: FH2 Modding Q&A  (Read 88194 times)

Offline SgtAlex

• View Profile
Re: FH2 Modding Q&A
« Reply #1020 on: 13-04-2018, 04:04:13 »
As Blander said, we have a group on Telegram for beginners on FH2 modding, we are all spanish speaking (10) at the moment but anyone is welcome. There we can talk about modding and help each other as we advance on our projects, and work together as we learn. It would be great to have many of you there.
We have lots of useful tutorials on PDF format and all necessary files to get the editor working.

Group is public so just look for us on Telegram: "FH2 Modding"
Or follow this link: https://t.me/FH2_Modding
« Last Edit: 13-04-2018, 04:04:25 by SgtAlex »

Offline Cermna2

• View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 15-04-2018, 09:04:54 »
Hi all,  I am from Czech Republic, concretely from Silesia and at the end of the war, there was some minor battle about Sudeten, so i would to make some map on this theme. I have any idea of this specific places Troppau (Opava), Hotzenplotz (Osoblaha) and Tikowitz (Orechov near Brno).

But have only a few practice with modeling and coding throu 3D printing, so I must learn everything and dont know if someone still play when it wil be ended

I will attempt to contact yours gang Blander, every advice be welcome.

My editor every time start new map with defalut terrain height 163,XX m,  can i change this value somwhere?
« Last Edit: 15-04-2018, 09:04:39 by Cermna2 »

Offline GeoPat

• View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: 15-04-2018, 20:04:30 »
You can change terrain height while in the editor at anytime.  It should be under level settings in the lower left menu.  Of course you probably want to change it early before you do much work.