Author Topic: FH2 Modding Q&A  (Read 81781 times)

Offline Hjaldrgud

• Over 1000 posts- 'full member' when?
    • View Profile
Re: FH2 Modding Q&A
« Reply #1005 on: 28-11-2017, 16:11:00 »
some more questions

I have a problem. When opening a map I know crashes to find out what is causing the crash I get spammed with "more than one controlpoint with controlpoint id 276". I HIGHLY suspect this has something to do with the crashing ingame, but none of the controlpoint id's are the same, nor numbered 276. Any ideas what that could be?

Alright, I've found out that it may be because of the bots not understanding how to be a copilot in a little bird

D:\DiceCanada\BoosterPack2\Code\BF2\AI\AIDLL\AI\AIBotBehaviour\BBFire.cpp(206): Assert: AIBotBehaviour: (botUnit && botPhysical && botArmament && botControl) Bot equipment missing necessary plugins: ahe_ah6a_CoPilot UnitType: 2E4E5C88

Besides removing the little bird from the map, how can I fix the little bird/give the bots the right 'plugin'? Alternatively remove the copilot seat alltogether. It is basically deadweight anyway
I think I have fixed the problem now.
« Last Edit: 29-11-2017, 02:11:42 by Hjaldrgud »

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál

Offline Hjaldrgud

• Over 1000 posts- 'full member' when?
    • View Profile
Re: FH2 Modding Q&A
« Reply #1006 on: 01-12-2017, 15:12:46 »
I am finding conflicting descriptions about the weapon accuracies.

ObjectTemplate.deviation.setFireDev # # # //the max deviation you can get from firing//how much is added for every shot//how much is removed (each frame?)
versus
ObjectTemplate.deviation.setFireDev # # #
Recoil for standing, crouching, lying, that is your deviation will increase by this amount everytime you fire a bullet.

and

ObjectTemplate.deviation.setSpeedDev # # # # //max//add-forward//add-strafe//how much is removed (each frame?)
versus
ObjectTemplate.deviation.setSpeedDev # # # #
How much forward speed affects your deviation, probably max - min for unzoomed and zoomed mode.

Who are correct?

"Generous and brave men live the best" -Hávamál