Author Topic: Breakthrough at St. Lo 64  (Read 10465 times)

Offline Airshark79

• View Profile
Re: Breakthrough at St. Lo 64
« Reply #45 on: 07-10-2014, 23:10:17 »
Broken.

I am sure the regulars will come to berate, but as per usual the devs are not factoring noobs. Two northeast flags need to be closed down after capping not to get the whole allied team bogged down on them for no reason.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 07-10-2014, 23:10:16 »
Yeah I agree, the push mode is not well done. Maybe it will be changed in a future patch.

Offline Guderian

• Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 22-10-2014, 23:10:23 »
Hey TS,

If you want to lock those two flags up and make them non-recaptureable, that's fine by me. Iwould do it myself but I won't be active for a few more months as real life work and money for my new laptop is the reason for my extended hiatus.

Also I read a suggestion where an increase in the number of tickets would like be something good thing for the 64 player map when they have over 64+players.

Offline Gotkai

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 23-10-2014, 13:10:53 »
I´d prefer a similar system like the one on Lebisey. The 2 flags on the top left unlock Chateau and the 2 flags top right unlock Windmill. So those 2 flags can be recaptured, while the US team have the option to attack another one.
I´m not a big friend of making flags not recappable., except some Maps that were designed for that. This sector push can make Maps really static.

Offline Ts4EVER

• Banner of THeTA0123
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 23-10-2014, 14:10:47 »
Yeah this map is not suited for sector push. In fact, if it had maybe 2 fewer flags it would be a good conquest map.

Offline Jimi Hendrix

• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 15-06-2015, 02:06:32 »
 This map really needs more tickets Ts4EVER.

Will fixes be included in the next patch?

Thanks
 ;)

Offline F.E.Glöckner

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 17-07-2018, 01:07:51 »
Could the spawns at the Hill be changed for the germans?
Its pointless IMO that you spawn at that barn and have to run through MG fire from the Shermans to defend the capzone. Teamlocked spawns would be a good idea i think!

Offline Nerdsturm

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 17-07-2018, 21:07:25 »
Could the spawns at the Hill be changed for the germans?
Its pointless IMO that you spawn at that barn and have to run through MG fire from the Shermans to defend the capzone. Teamlocked spawns would be a good idea i think!

That spawn really should get moved. In addition to the spawn camping issues, the Americans often attack from that direction which leads to the Germans spawning on top of or behind them.

I don't think the Germans should spawn in the trenches because that flag is already really difficult for the US to take, but maybe a small house+spawn could be added further to the south-west where it would be less in the path of the US.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 17-07-2018, 22:07:10 »
I agree with that change. Although I'm sure it was put there so the Germans could man the Pak40 before a jeep came running into the flag.

It'd be best to have that spawn active for like 1min after the round starts so Germans can set up defenses. After that it can disappear.

Offline Matthew_Baker

• FH-Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11-05-2020, 19:05:03 »
2.56 Changelog for St Lo 64

-Add Fallschirmjäger Player Models